- Water-based, contains Kaolin Clay
- Strong Improved Hold *Latest version*
- Matte No Shine Finish
- Works on all hair types
- 4oz Amber Glass Jar / 113ml
- Scent: Citrusy Pepper Woodsy
- All natural ingredients
- Handmade in Tennessee, USA
"The Clay-est" - The Pomp. A Styling Clay with Phenomenal consistency, amazing hold, feels natural and looks natural. Very highly recommended by The Pomp.
An absolute must for anyone looking for a matte hair styling product. Scoops and applies effortlessly due to its cream like consistency, this versatile product can be finger styled for a looser, more natural look or combed for a cleaner appearance. Product can be restyled without water and holds firm for all day hold. Washes out with water.
Apply to hair in small amounts. Apply to completely dry hair for driest and softest appearance. Comb through to evenly distribute product and style with fingers or comb.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Kaolin Clay, Microcrystalline Wax, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Vegetable Glycerin, Sea Clay, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cocoa Seed Butter (Theobroma Cacao), Stearic Acid, Fragrance, HoWood (Cinnamomum Camphora), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Cypress Oil (Cupressus Sempervirens), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate
We love FREE deliveries and YOU should enjoy them too!
At SGPOMADES, we love our products as much as we love our customers. We treat every single product with extreme care and make sure they reach you safely. Apart from our secure packing, we use reliable shipping partners. Traceable deliveries sound really costly but hey, we are giving FREE Smartpac Registered Deliveries^ for your orders!
Shipping Rates - SingaporeSingpost Normal Mail (FREE) (NOT RECOMMENED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (+S$2.00)(50% SUBSIDIZED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (FREE)
– Spend range S$50.00 and up
Shipping Rates – InternationalWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. All customs duties are payable by the recipient.
Shipping Rates: Click here to find out more
When will my order be shipped?
1. Orders will ship out by next working day as per the est. delivery timeline stated in the table above.
2. *Shipment is done between Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
If you've ordered on a Sunday or a public holiday, shipment preparation with payment confirmation will be done on the following Monday and shipped out on Monday.
Important to take note1. We do not ship to P.O Box addresses.
2. We do not ship to multiple addresses for one single order, please make multiple orders instead.
3. It is buyer’s responsibility to provide full address including any unit number, failed delivery or lost mail due insufficient address will not be reimbursed.
4. SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Other Shipping Information1. All of our web site prices are in SGD.
2. To ensure smooth delivery, we require that your billing telephone number and the billing & shipping addresses of all domestic and international orders match the address that is on file with the issuing bank of the credit card.
3. To ensure timely processing and delivery, please be sure that this information matches what is on record with your credit card issuing bank.
How can I check my order?We will be coming up with "Track my order" service soon, alternatively, please write in an email to support@SGPomades.com if you have any questions regarding your order shipment.
SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
An improvement over the original version with stronger hold. Still as impressive!
Great hold. I have rather long hair and this works great to get my hair off my face. But sometimes, my hair do come loose. So i would not say that this hold is that perfect got be 5+.
The end result of this product is not that matte. Initially after application, there is a slight shine that is visible and i thought it would go away as my hair dries out. At the end of the day, some of the shine went away, but definitely can still see a little shine. So i would't say it gives a perfect matte look.
Working with this is amazing. No effort is needed. Scooping it out is like a cream. Breaking it down is super easy. Upon applying it to the hair, it just glides naturally without any effort. Feels super light as well, makes you feel like you are actually not applying anything. Combing it through with your hand or a comb is just as easy. No effort.
Lovely scent. Hint of pepper, hint of wood, and that really nice lemony smell. Personally i love it, but some people might find the citrus too overpowering.
Super easy to wash off just using water. However, you might still feel it on places that you may have applied more. But, just a little shampoo and it all goes away. One small problem is that, it feels a little dry after washing it off. Could be that the clay is absorbing all the oil and moisture from the hair itself.
Overall, this clay pomade is great for your daily use. But i believe the hold could be much better. Highly recommended!
Great matte clay! Easy to apply and great eirh hold. Can notice the “grip” after 3-4mins after application. Would recommend!
Extremely easy to run through your hair. Hold is quite good as well. First few minutes after applying into hair would make your hair look wet, but after that, it will have more of a matte finish instead
Colour and smell:
- Smells like Eversoft Avocado face-wash.
- Smoky, pleasant, but faint cologne smell.
- Thick dark grey, paste-like look.
Too easy -- no digging needed. Feels a bit too watery for a clay.
Texture and application:
- Goes into hair very smooth without tugging. No issues in application.
- Medium holding power. Can't hold down protruding hair strands well.
- Upon application, volume is insanely good, second to Lockhart's Matte Clay.
- Matte shine, but slightly shinier after 15 minutes.
- The hold power falls apart through the day, but restyling revives the product.
- Not very water-resistant; does melt down quite a bit under strong sunlight.
- Very consistent texture after drying, on par with Daimon Barber's.
- Once with water, without difficulty.
- However, there is a moderate dryness of the hair after washing out.
- Even with shampoo, some residue does remain within the hair.
- Average affordability for a clay.
Outstanding product, but could use more holding power. The product seems to be designed for shorter hairstyles, like most clays are. More of a traditional clay than a clay pomade. Needs initial blowdrying to maintain the required volume. Ideal for side parts slickbacks, low/medium height quiffs.