- Firm hold
- Matte finish
- High Levels of Course Texture
- High Volume
- Smooth consistency - scoops and breaks down like a cream. Easy application with confident tack for easy styling.
- Extreme Lightweight
- Bayside Original Scent (notes of lime, coconut, bay leaf, patchouli, cedar, pine needle)
- Water soluble (90% wash-out with water)
- Contents: 96g
A handcrafted, matte hair clay that provides a long-lasting hold with high volume and texture whilst remaining lightweight and water-soluble. It has a fresh and mild scent and is easy to apply to your hair. Natural ingredients such as beeswax, shea butter, kaolin and sea clay are incorporated into this formula, keeping your hair and scalp healthy, conditioned and well nourished throughout the day. Whether you're going for a high-volume pompadour/quiff, a tidy slick-back or anything in between, this product provides a strong hold all day!
Directions for use: Emulsify a small amount of Original Clay between your hands. Apply the product to dry hair. Repeat this process in small layers to get an even distribution throughout your hair. Finger comb into desired style.
Ingredients: Aqua, Kaolin, Beeswax, Shea Butter, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Silica, Coconut Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Sea Clay, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (lime, coconut, bay leaf, patchouli, cedar, pine needle).
We love FREE deliveries and YOU should enjoy them too!
At SGPOMADES, we love our products as much as we love our customers. We treat every single product with extreme care and make sure they reach you safely. Apart from our secure packing, we use reliable shipping partners. Traceable deliveries sound really costly but hey, we are giving FREE NINJAVAN TRACKED Deliveries^ for your orders!
Shipping Rates - SingaporeSingpost NINJAVAN 2-3 days Delivery (+S$2.00)(50% SUBSIDIZED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost NINJAVAN 2-3 days Delivery (FREE)
– Spend range S$50.00 and up
Shipping Rates – InternationalWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. All customs duties are payable by the recipient.
Shipping Rates: Click here to find out more
When will my order be shipped?
1. Orders will ship out by next working day as per the est. delivery timeline stated in the table above.
2. *Shipment is done between Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
If you've ordered on a Sunday or a public holiday, shipment preparation with payment confirmation will be done on the following Monday and shipped out on Monday.
Important to take note1. We do not ship to P.O Box addresses.
2. We do not ship to multiple addresses for one single order, please make multiple orders instead.
3. It is buyer’s responsibility to provide full address including any unit number, failed delivery or lost mail due insufficient address will not be reimbursed.
4. SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Other Shipping Information1. All of our web site prices are in SGD.
2. To ensure smooth delivery, we require that your billing telephone number and the billing & shipping addresses of all domestic and international orders match the address that is on file with the issuing bank of the credit card.
3. To ensure timely processing and delivery, please be sure that this information matches what is on record with your credit card issuing bank.
How can I check my order?Once your order has shipped, you will get an email from us with tracking details
Love the product it does exactly what I wanted, I was more impressed with the service I received. And how fast the delivery was. Brilliant company I will definitely be ordering from again!
Both of Bayside’s products are absolutely amazing. Brought both of them over the course of 2 weeks and I’m telling you, both work exactly as advertised. This Clay is strong, doesn’t seem to be in many video reviews but for fine hair, it is so intuitive and so responsive and just 2-3 scoops depending on length of hair, it absolutely works. Abit harder to wash out compared to the Waterbased but this stuff doesn’t mess around. Easy scoop, easy breakdown, mildly tacky styling and has the potential to be abit drier for how it feels out of the jar, but it holds the fort through the day. Get it.