- New Latest Label Design 2018
- Strong Hold
- High Shine
- Contains Bee Propolis
- Prevents hair loss and nourishes the scalp
- Made in London, England
"If I had a lifetime supply of this stuff, I would never touch another pomade — oil-based or water-based. Honest truth." - James The Pomp
Read James The Pomp's Review here.
The Daimon Barber Hair Pomade, smells like heaven and holds like hell. The classic pomade is made in London and focuses on quality hair styling for the modern gentleman. This product is made with Bee propolis and Raspberry seed oil. Propolis helps to nourish the hair and scalp and is thought to prevent hair loss while its anti-bacterial properties protect the hair and keep the scalp healthy. Raspberry Seed Oil moisturises the hair so that, unlike many other styling products which have a drying effect, our Original Pomade leaves the hair feeling silky soft and conditioned. Being water based, the Original Pomade is easily washed out whilst offering a medium hold and natural, healthy shine. For all hair types.
Disclaimer: Owing to the way honey bees harvest propolis from a variety of botanical sources, the contents of each jar may vary in colour, this is only an aesthetic detail and does not affect the usage at all.
Ingredients: Aqua, Ceteareth-25, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol
Propolis Extract, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
Polysorbate-20, PEG-8 Dimethicone, PEG-8 Raspberriate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum, Laureth-2, PEG-90 Glyceryl Isostearate
We love FREE deliveries and YOU should enjoy them too!
At SGPOMADES, we love our products as much as we love our customers. We treat every single product with extreme care and make sure they reach you safely. Apart from our secure packing, we use reliable shipping partners. Traceable deliveries sound really costly but hey, we are giving FREE Smartpac Registered Deliveries^ for your orders!
Shipping Rates - SingaporeSingpost Normal Mail (FREE) (NOT RECOMMENED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (+S$2.00)(50% SUBSIDIZED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (FREE)
– Spend range S$50.00 and up
Shipping Rates – InternationalWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. All customs duties are payable by the recipient.
Shipping Rates: Click here to find out more
When will my order be shipped?
1. Orders will ship out by next working day as per the est. delivery timeline stated in the table above.
2. *Shipment is done between Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
If you've ordered on a Sunday or a public holiday, shipment preparation with payment confirmation will be done on the following Monday and shipped out on Monday.
Important to take note1. We do not ship to P.O Box addresses.
2. We do not ship to multiple addresses for one single order, please make multiple orders instead.
3. It is buyer’s responsibility to provide full address including any unit number, failed delivery or lost mail due insufficient address will not be reimbursed.
4. SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Other Shipping Information1. All of our web site prices are in SGD.
2. To ensure smooth delivery, we require that your billing telephone number and the billing & shipping addresses of all domestic and international orders match the address that is on file with the issuing bank of the credit card.
3. To ensure timely processing and delivery, please be sure that this information matches what is on record with your credit card issuing bank.
How can I check my order?We will be coming up with "Track my order" service soon, alternatively, please write in an email to support@SGPomades.com if you have any questions regarding your order shipment.
SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
I'm very happy with this pomade. Nice smell and its not oily. Hair looks shiny and it gives a nice wet look but not like the gel.
Bought this for the boy and he loves it. Great scent and the hold is just right. He says it smells like the products used in an upmarket men’s barber. Not like crazy glue cement and not like brylcreem, rather, a happy medium. His hair still feels touchable after applying. Will definitely rebuy when he runs out.
Love the smell. It stayed with me the whole day. Application was really easy. It performs different depending on whether hair is dry or slightly damp. It washes out really easy and my hair felt so healthy afterward. I'll definitely be buying more.
his stuff provides a pretty decent hold. Smell is decent compared to other pomades, would describe it as a sweet but mature scent. I'd recommend blow drying into shape to achieve the hair style with this pomade, as it's not glue.
The best water based pomade I've found. Smells great, holds strongly, and provides a clean, dry, natural look.