- Due to popular demand, we will be bringing in a large final batch by end of September 2018.
- Strong Firm Hold
- Low/Neutral shine
- Works on all hair types
- 4 oz / 113ml
- Summer Scent (notes: coconut, neroli)
- All natural ingredients
- Handmade in Beverly, MA, USA
The new Summer Pomade is a limited release hair styler that will only be around during the summer (in the U S of A). It will be a fairly small run of this product so get it while it's here!
This pomade has a new summery scent that consists of notes of coconut and neroli. Think "surf wax".
This product sits, in many ways, as a hybrid between the Water-Based Pomade and Styling Clay in the hold, texture, finish, and application. It's creamier than our clay yet firmer than the water-based pomade. It has a more natural finish than the clay yet it's more matte than the water-based pomade. And it provides texture and volume like the clay but with a hold similar to the water-based pomade.
We think it's going to be an all-around winner this summer.
Scoop out a dime-sized amount of product and spread in hands evenly. Next, run the product through dry or damp hair working from the root to the tip of the follicle. Style to preference.
For more volume utilize a blow dryer and comb or hairbrush and style accordingly.
Ingredients: Water, beeswax, kaolin clay, carnauba wax, shea butter, hydrogenated castor oil (PEG40), soy lecithin, apricot oil, grapeseed oil, sodium borate, argan oil, vitamin e, fragrance, essential oils, sea salt, arrowroot powder, optiphen plus
We love FREE deliveries and YOU should enjoy them too!
At SGPOMADES, we love our products as much as we love our customers. We treat every single product with extreme care and make sure they reach you safely. Apart from our secure packing, we use reliable shipping partners. Traceable deliveries sound really costly but hey, we are giving FREE Smartpac Registered Deliveries^ for your orders!
Shipping Rates - SingaporeSingpost Normal Mail (FREE) (NOT RECOMMENED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (+S$2.00)(50% SUBSIDIZED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (FREE)
– Spend range S$50.00 and up
Shipping Rates – InternationalWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. All customs duties are payable by the recipient.
Shipping Rates: Click here to find out more
When will my order be shipped?
1. Orders will ship out by next working day as per the est. delivery timeline stated in the table above.
2. *Shipment is done between Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
If you've ordered on a Sunday or a public holiday, shipment preparation with payment confirmation will be done on the following Monday and shipped out on Monday.
Important to take note1. We do not ship to P.O Box addresses.
2. We do not ship to multiple addresses for one single order, please make multiple orders instead.
3. It is buyer’s responsibility to provide full address including any unit number, failed delivery or lost mail due insufficient address will not be reimbursed.
4. SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Other Shipping Information1. All of our web site prices are in SGD.
2. To ensure smooth delivery, we require that your billing telephone number and the billing & shipping addresses of all domestic and international orders match the address that is on file with the issuing bank of the credit card.
3. To ensure timely processing and delivery, please be sure that this information matches what is on record with your credit card issuing bank.
How can I check my order?We will be coming up with "Track my order" service soon, alternatively, please write in an email to support@SGPomades.com if you have any questions regarding your order shipment.
SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
The best so far. Will continue to buy this product.
This is better than their water based and clay pomade in every way except for the scent. The application and hold is better but I wish the scent is to be slightly stronger. How I apply is very different from other pomades. I spray some water in to hands and scoop a good amount and rub in my hands, than apply. I find this to be the best way to apply rather than completely on dry hair or damp hair. So goes for the water based.
Great hold. Super strong hold.
Able to keep all my hair in check.
Loose strands? No problem.
Super matte. No shine. Solid.
Real creamy, real easy to break down in your hands.
You can feel the grip set in while breaking it down.
Applying it to your hair is smooth, with minor tug and pull.
Using a comb, there is minimal tug and pull.
Smells like the hand cream that my sister uses.
Not a fan of that smell, but its not bad, not too strong.
I could get used to it, it is still overall pleasant.
A little soap is required to fully removed all of the residue.
This is probably due to it being resilient to weather and water.
Overall great product! Do take a chance to get this product while it is available.
Firsthand supply is not going to produce it again.
First off, let me start by saying... woah...
The scent is unnervingly close to vanilla (don't crucify me for this) and smelling it reminded me immediately of Admiral Pomade (yes that old pomade from years ago).