- Firm/Strong Hold
- True Matte Finish no shine
- High Texture and Volume
- Water Soluble / Creamy Consistency
- Made in USA
Contents: 3.7oz / 110g
Nevermore Matte Paste is a product with such a light and creamy consistency that provides a completely matte finish while providing significantly more hold than what we would have ever thought possible.
NOTICE: The unique consistency of this product may allow the product to move around inside the jar, be careful when opening the lid to prevent any spillage. Always cap the jar tightly to prevent any product from drying out.
Work small amounts of product into the hair at a time. The more product you add the stronger it will become (to the point that it will become too strong). Apply two dime sized scoops to hair from back to front, ensuring even coverage. Blow dry product into hair, allowing it to set up before adding more product. If more hold is desired, apply another dime sized scoop and repeat.
SCENT: Special custom fragrance
Top : lemon verbena, pineapple, bergamot
Mid : rose, jasmine, orris, patchouli
Base : sandalwood, oakmoss, amber, ambroxan, vanilla
HOW ITS MADE
Ingredients: Water, Kaolin, Ceteareth 20, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Bentonite, PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Acrylates C10-30 alkyl methacrylate copolymer, fragrance, rice bran oil, cucumber extract.
We love FREE deliveries and YOU should enjoy them too!
At SGPOMADES, we love our products as much as we love our customers. We treat every single product with extreme care and make sure they reach you safely. Apart from our secure packing, we use reliable shipping partners. Traceable deliveries sound really costly but hey, we are giving FREE Smartpac Registered Deliveries^ for your orders!
Shipping Rates - SingaporeSingpost Normal Mail (FREE) (NOT RECOMMENED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (+S$2.00)(50% SUBSIDIZED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (FREE)
– Spend range S$50.00 and up
Shipping Rates – InternationalWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. All customs duties are payable by the recipient.
Shipping Rates: Click here to find out more
When will my order be shipped?
1. Orders will ship out by next working day as per the est. delivery timeline stated in the table above.
2. *Shipment is done between Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
If you've ordered on a Sunday or a public holiday, shipment preparation with payment confirmation will be done on the following Monday and shipped out on Monday.
Important to take note1. We do not ship to P.O Box addresses.
2. We do not ship to multiple addresses for one single order, please make multiple orders instead.
3. It is buyer’s responsibility to provide full address including any unit number, failed delivery or lost mail due insufficient address will not be reimbursed.
4. SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Other Shipping Information1. All of our web site prices are in SGD.
2. To ensure smooth delivery, we require that your billing telephone number and the billing & shipping addresses of all domestic and international orders match the address that is on file with the issuing bank of the credit card.
3. To ensure timely processing and delivery, please be sure that this information matches what is on record with your credit card issuing bank.
How can I check my order?We will be coming up with "Track my order" service soon, alternatively, please write in an email to support@SGPomades.com if you have any questions regarding your order shipment.
SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Always wanted to write a review on this and previously didn't cause I thought it's never coming back. Now that its finally a permanent main-stay on the Lockhart's Line, I'm telling you, this matte paste is TO DIE FOR. Honestly never had a bad hair day with this product. I turn to it anyday that I'm looking to get a very nice locked in style esp when I'm in a rush to leave the house. To hear \\\
The scent is super nice and clean, the washout is of no problem at all. Restyling has absolutely no flaw in that.
Definitely would be pickiing up yet another jar of it
Very creamy product, the hold is quite good, but wont last till end of the day.
No shine at all and abit of tug and pull but do not worry much about it.
I used around 3-4 dime scoop just to get that volume and hold.
I do not use any pre styler, just a normal blow dry(mid heat&high speed) and fingered comb.
The smell wise, very nice, love it very much and not too strong also.
Hold is great, but don't expect it to last throughout the whole day.
For the first few hours, it would be able keep your hair in check.
But as the day progresses, where you move about, it would get loose.
So, be prepared to touch it up if you have a long day.
A solid matte product.
Super creamy, super easily to break down in your hands.
Grip sets in and you can feel it while breaking it down.
Applying it to your hair is smooth, with a little tug and pull.
But just the normal tug and pull that is found in all high hold products.
Using a comb would easily do the trick, no tug, no pull.
Very nice and pleasant perfume smell.
Throw your cologne away, just use this.
But if you don't really like the smell of perfume, this may be too strong for you.
Just use water. Everything comes off. Easy.
Doesn't feel dry or anything residue left behind.
A really great product, highly recommended to get this.
This product is very limited, so do quickly get it!