- 100% Vegan, Water soluble
- Firm Hold / Natural Finish
- Hand-blended Citrus + Cypress Scent
- 3.4oz / 96g (TSA Friendly!)
- All natural ingredients
- Handmade in New Jersey, USA
Contents: 3.4oz / 96g (hand carry friendly)
Gray Ghost is a vegan strong holding, light-weight cream pomade. It can be applied to towel-dried hair for a natural finish or styled in dry hair for a more matte look. This product is perfect for all hair types, styles, and washes out easily with shampoo.
Apply to hair in small amounts. Apply to completely dry hair for driest and softest appearance. Comb through to evenly distribute product and style with fingers or comb.
- Sunflower Oil: promotes healthy hair growth
- Rice Bran Wax: natural UV protectant
- Aloe Juice: dandruff-preventative
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Juice, Candelilla (Euphorbia cerifera ) Wax, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Polysorbate 60, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E Oil), Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil, Citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Juniperus communis (Juniper Berry) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cupressus sempervirens (Cypress) Oil, Citrus aurantifolia (Lime) Oil
We love FREE deliveries and YOU should enjoy them too!
At SGPOMADES, we love our products as much as we love our customers. We treat every single product with extreme care and make sure they reach you safely. Apart from our secure packing, we use reliable shipping partners. Traceable deliveries sound really costly but hey, we are giving FREE Smartpac Registered Deliveries^ for your orders!
Shipping Rates - SingaporeSingpost Normal Mail (FREE) (NOT RECOMMENED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (+S$2.00)(50% SUBSIDIZED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (FREE)
– Spend range S$50.00 and up
Shipping Rates – InternationalWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. All customs duties are payable by the recipient.
Shipping Rates: Click here to find out more
When will my order be shipped?
1. Orders will ship out by next working day as per the est. delivery timeline stated in the table above.
2. *Shipment is done between Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
If you've ordered on a Sunday or a public holiday, shipment preparation with payment confirmation will be done on the following Monday and shipped out on Monday.
Important to take note1. We do not ship to P.O Box addresses.
2. We do not ship to multiple addresses for one single order, please make multiple orders instead.
3. It is buyer’s responsibility to provide full address including any unit number, failed delivery or lost mail due insufficient address will not be reimbursed.
4. SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Other Shipping Information1. All of our web site prices are in SGD.
2. To ensure smooth delivery, we require that your billing telephone number and the billing & shipping addresses of all domestic and international orders match the address that is on file with the issuing bank of the credit card.
3. To ensure timely processing and delivery, please be sure that this information matches what is on record with your credit card issuing bank.
How can I check my order?We will be coming up with "Track my order" service soon, alternatively, please write in an email to support@SGPomades.com if you have any questions regarding your order shipment.
SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
- Beautifully designed sticker on the typical amber glass jar of other homebrewed products - looks better IRL (5/5)
- Fresh and clean citrus and Cypress smell (5/5)
- Easy to scoop out, smooth and creamy (5/5)
- Product gets sticky and develops a strong resistance really quickly when emulsifying between palms, making application on dry hair difficult. Be prepared for hairs to fall out if applied to dry hair. Application on damp hair is recommended - smooth and easy (4/5)
- Product has a light natural shine on initial application, while having top notch control and strong hold. Clean, controlled look on initial application. However the shine disappears after 2-3 hours, and the style develops into a natural, matte look. At this point, it becomes easy to run fingers through your hair. Product still exhibits strong hold even though the initial grippiness has given way to a light, almost product-less kind of feel. (4/5)
- Product rinses 60% with water, and a rinse with shampoo takes it all out. (5/5)