- Super Hold
- Matte no shine finish
- Lasts all day
- Works on all hair types
- 4 oz. glass jar / 113ml
- Original light woodsy scent
- All natural ingredients
- Made in USA
Contents: 113g (4 oz)
Stickmore Fiber Clay is a water based barbershop clay. The product provides a matte finish that last all day and it washes out super easy with shampoo.
Know what you're putting in your hair.
*All Stickmore hair products are paraben free.
Directions: Use in dry or damp hair. For matte finish, maximum hold and volume, use in blow dried hair.
1. Scoop a finger nail size amount of product and spread in palms until it turns clear.
2. Lightly rub into hair and disperse evenly.
3. Repeat until desired hold is achieved. Comb product through hair and style to perfection.
Ingredients: Kaolin (Clay), Beeswax, Water (Aqua), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Wax, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bentonite (Clay), Silica, Microcrystalline Wax, Glyceryl Stearate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, PEG-8 Beeswax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PVP, Pheoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum)
We love FREE deliveries and YOU should enjoy them too!
At SGPOMADES, we love our products as much as we love our customers. We treat every single product with extreme care and make sure they reach you safely. Apart from our secure packing, we use reliable shipping partners. Traceable deliveries sound really costly but hey, we are giving FREE Smartpac Registered Deliveries^ for your orders!
Shipping Rates - SingaporeSingpost Normal Mail (FREE) (NOT RECOMMENED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (+S$2.00)(50% SUBSIDIZED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (FREE)
– Spend range S$50.00 and up
Shipping Rates – InternationalWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. All customs duties are payable by the recipient.
Shipping Rates: Click here to find out more
When will my order be shipped?
1. Orders will ship out by next working day as per the est. delivery timeline stated in the table above.
2. *Shipment is done between Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
If you've ordered on a Sunday or a public holiday, shipment preparation with payment confirmation will be done on the following Monday and shipped out on Monday.
Important to take note1. We do not ship to P.O Box addresses.
2. We do not ship to multiple addresses for one single order, please make multiple orders instead.
3. It is buyer’s responsibility to provide full address including any unit number, failed delivery or lost mail due insufficient address will not be reimbursed.
4. SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Other Shipping Information1. All of our web site prices are in SGD.
2. To ensure smooth delivery, we require that your billing telephone number and the billing & shipping addresses of all domestic and international orders match the address that is on file with the issuing bank of the credit card.
3. To ensure timely processing and delivery, please be sure that this information matches what is on record with your credit card issuing bank.
How can I check my order?We will be coming up with "Track my order" service soon, alternatively, please write in an email to support@SGPomades.com if you have any questions regarding your order shipment.
SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
I'm truly satisfied with clay product!
Scent: not my favourite but it isn't offensive. Has a hint of masculinity in it. Seems to resemble the scent of 'vitalis' to me. Becomes rather subtle after a while.
Performance: Some tug and pull when I applied on dry hair. The hold is excellent and allows you to adjust and restyle if you need to. The grip and hold of the product seem to be better a short while after applying. It's actually a matte product which is ideal to me because my hair gets greasy after a day. So, on second day, my hair gives off a nice healthy subtle sheen without compromising on the hold.
Washability: One wash with shampoo has it all out.
Firm hold, matte but not too dry.
Very versatile stuff. Good pliability. Washes easily.
Good hold and washes of easily