Special Singapore Brew: All batches of Oasis Clay we import into Singapore will NOT contain Hemp seed oil, and will be replaced with Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
- Heavy Hold, High Texture Matte Styling Clay
- Matte No Shine Finish
- Works on all hair types
- All natural ingredients
- Handmade in Washington, USA
Contents: 4oz, 113ml
Oasis is a matte finish, high volume styling clay that gives a resilient, texturized style. It scoops and applies like a dream, then quickly sets with a smooth but gritty tackiness to hold the hair in place and give it a dry, finger-combable feeling. A little goes a long way, giving a firm hold that will still wash out of your hair incredibly easily. The nutrient dense ingredients like broccoli seed oil, grape seed oil, kaolin, and sea clay will leave your hair feeling healthy and nourished.
Cedarwood, Fir Needle, Sage, Moss, and Fern.
The crisp spice of the cedarwood is balanced by the clean sweetness of silver fir. The slightly powdery scent of oakmoss are accompanied by the sharp herbal notes of sage and damp fern. This is the Templeton Tonics' signature scent for a reason. Give it a try!
Bergamot, Black Currant, Pineapple, Apple, Smoked Birch, Patchouli, Jasmine, Musk, Oakmoss, Ambergris, and Vanilla.
Inspired by a popular and complex cologne, Aeventus is a sophisticated, fresh, fruity, and slightly smokey scent that is sure to turn heads and get you compliments.
Ingredients (Singapore Batch): Water (Aqua), Candelilla Wax, Kaolin Clay, Sea Clay, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Broccoli Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Polysorbate 80, Polyglyceryl Oleate, Essential/Fragrance Oils, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol
We love FREE deliveries and YOU should enjoy them too!
At SGPOMADES, we love our products as much as we love our customers. We treat every single product with extreme care and make sure they reach you safely. Apart from our secure packing, we use reliable shipping partners. Traceable deliveries sound really costly but hey, we are giving FREE NINJAVAN TRACKED Deliveries^ for your orders!
Shipping Rates - SingaporeSingpost NINJAVAN 2-3 days Delivery (+S$2.00)(50% SUBSIDIZED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost NINJAVAN 2-3 days Delivery (FREE)
– Spend range S$50.00 and up
Shipping Rates – InternationalWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. All customs duties are payable by the recipient.
Shipping Rates: Click here to find out more
When will my order be shipped?
1. Orders will ship out by next working day as per the est. delivery timeline stated in the table above.
2. *Shipment is done between Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
If you've ordered on a Sunday or a public holiday, shipment preparation with payment confirmation will be done on the following Monday and shipped out on Monday.
Important to take note1. We do not ship to P.O Box addresses.
2. We do not ship to multiple addresses for one single order, please make multiple orders instead.
3. It is buyer’s responsibility to provide full address including any unit number, failed delivery or lost mail due insufficient address will not be reimbursed.
4. SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Other Shipping Information1. All of our web site prices are in SGD.
2. To ensure smooth delivery, we require that your billing telephone number and the billing & shipping addresses of all domestic and international orders match the address that is on file with the issuing bank of the credit card.
3. To ensure timely processing and delivery, please be sure that this information matches what is on record with your credit card issuing bank.
How can I check my order?Once your order has shipped, you will get an email from us with tracking details
I live in Thailand where the weather is rather hot all year. You can guess the temperature is around 30+ degrees celsius. This stuff has great control, I can tame my stiff hair to where I want it to be. It gives one notch under neutral shine, based on how you apply it. Above all else, it keeps your hair in place all day, especially if your hair is on the shorter side, this one gets the job done. Your hair will stay in shape for more than 6 hours in the cold office environment before you need a little pump for volume. However, Initial volume may drop after 2 hours but keeps the general shape. The scent is not similar to Aventus, in my opinion.
Provides an all day hold and volume when paired with blumaan Meraki as prestyler. Favourite product so far
This clay have (almost) all the ticks in my checklist
The application is a little rough if apply on dry hair. So what i did is apply 3 licks of clay on towel dry hair and blow dry and viola. This is a must try product for everybody.
A true masterpiece, the one and only, Templeton Tonics Oasis Clay (reformed). It’s soooo perfect. With zero effort scoop, yet giving a strong hold and grip without any frays and super great endurance for the whole day.
Templeton Tonics Oasis Clay
Smooth application: 5/5
Ease of styling: 5/5
Pomp volume: 5/5
Throughout the day:
Touch-up: 0 times
Restyle: 0 times
Additional application: 0 times
Volume after 12 hours: 5/5
Washable with water: 5/5
Personal Rating: 5/5
This is the strongest clay product I've ever tried. It's super tacky and sticky and borderline impossible to apply to dry hair without ripping some out. Holds very well after all the struggle. Not 100% matte for me, but your mileage may vary. The Aventus scent smells AMAZING.