- Rich in Vitamin E.
- Light to Medium Hold.
- Protects hair while soothe itchy , dry irritated skin.
- Strengthens the hair and follicles preventing split ends, cleans the beard and promotes healthier growing conditions.
- Scent : Sweet Orange , Lemon , Lime , Neroli , Cinnamon , Nutmeg , Star Anise and Coriander.
- Can be matched with Cool Cola Beard Oil.
- Made in Australia
- 100ml / 3.38 oz.
Direction of use : No one likes a ball breaker – we’ll keep this simple so we don’t bust yours. Scoop out a small amount of balm, placing it in the palm of your hands. Apply pressure and massage your balls (the ones in our balm) until they dissolve. In a downwards motion run the balm over your beard, which will leave it with a natural style that compliments its flow. This balm can also be used all over!
Natural soft spheres which deliver jojoba and Vitamin E directly to the skin and hair. The spherical wax matrix disappears completely on touch leaving behind no residue, each containing over 1000 microns of conditioning esters!
This highly anti-inflammatory and antiseptic ingredient is rich in Lauric, Myristic and Palmitic acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin C and unsaturated fatty acids. This makes it ideal at protecting the hair from damage while treating dry, irritated or problematic skin! Put that on your toast (but don’t).
Sourced from the topical area of Brazil, this Vitamin E rich solid oil soothes itchy, dry skin while alleviating dandruff. Also highly conditioning, to leave you beard and skin extremely soft!
Ingredients : Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Rhus Verniciflua (Berry) Peel Cera, Decyl Oleate, Virola Sebifera (Ucuuba) Butter, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Jojoba Esters, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Kernel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Flower Oil, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Bark Oil, Illicium Verum (Star Anise) Fruit / Seed Oil, Cinnamal*, Linalool*, Limonene*
We love FREE deliveries and YOU should enjoy them too!
At SGPOMADES, we love our products as much as we love our customers. We treat every single product with extreme care and make sure they reach you safely. Apart from our secure packing, we use reliable shipping partners. Traceable deliveries sound really costly but hey, we are giving FREE NINJAVAN TRACKED Deliveries^ for your orders!
Shipping Rates - SingaporeSingpost NINJAVAN 2-3 days Delivery (+S$2.00)(50% SUBSIDIZED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost NINJAVAN 2-3 days Delivery (FREE)
– Spend range S$50.00 and up
Shipping Rates – InternationalWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. All customs duties are payable by the recipient.
Shipping Rates: Click here to find out more
When will my order be shipped?
1. Orders will ship out by next working day as per the est. delivery timeline stated in the table above.
2. *Shipment is done between Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
If you've ordered on a Sunday or a public holiday, shipment preparation with payment confirmation will be done on the following Monday and shipped out on Monday.
Important to take note1. We do not ship to P.O Box addresses.
2. We do not ship to multiple addresses for one single order, please make multiple orders instead.
3. It is buyer’s responsibility to provide full address including any unit number, failed delivery or lost mail due insufficient address will not be reimbursed.
4. SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Other Shipping Information1. All of our web site prices are in SGD.
2. To ensure smooth delivery, we require that your billing telephone number and the billing & shipping addresses of all domestic and international orders match the address that is on file with the issuing bank of the credit card.
3. To ensure timely processing and delivery, please be sure that this information matches what is on record with your credit card issuing bank.