- Hard nylon bristles
- Beautiful and elegant vintage design
- High-quality toothbrush
- Last up to three times longer than comparable commercial toothbrushes
- Vegan friendly
- Made in Italy
The Acca Kappa Vintage Toothbrush Collection is a throwback to a simpler time. Simple shapes and a retro-style harken back to the beauty of the 1940s.
How to use:
- Using the brush, apply a pea-sized amount of toothpaste.
- Brush both the inside and outside surfaces of teeth with a gentle circular motion while aiming the toothbrush at a 45-degree angle towards the gum line.
- Rinse thoroughly after using a mild back and forth motion on chewing surfaces.
- After each use, carefully rinse the brush and dry it standing up or on a dry towel with the bristles facing down.
- Stay out of the shower and away from sources of water.
- Brush every day after waking up, before going to bed, and after each meal if feasible.