- Strong Grippy Hold
- Low-Medium shine
- Works on all hair types
- 4 0z. glass jar / 113ml
- Smells like a walk through the woods in fall
- All natural ingredients
- Handmade in Rochester, MI, USA
Ace High Original pomade is nothing like you've ever seen before on the market. Nate the founder began putting together small batches of natural ingredients in search of a water-based pomade with noticeable shine and a pliable hold. The final result is the original pomade with a consistency of a lotion, but after a quick rub between your hands, it shows its true holding abilities, and your hair will stay fly for the rest of the day (and well into the next, if you don't wash it out). Are you ready to stay fly with Ace High? Pick up a jar today! Very highly recommended by The Pomp.
Application Technique: The Two-Step
1. Apply to damp hair while styling
2. Look swell
Pro tip: Use a blow-dryer while styling for additional volume and hold in straight hair.
Ingredients: water, beeswax, hydro castor oil, castor oil, shea butter, soy lecithin, candelilla wax, grapeseed oil, fragrance oils, sodium borate
We love FREE deliveries and YOU should enjoy them too!
At SGPOMADES, we love our products as much as we love our customers. We treat every single product with extreme care and make sure they reach you safely. Apart from our secure packing, we use reliable shipping partners. Traceable deliveries sound really costly but hey, we are giving FREE Smartpac Registered Deliveries^ for your orders!
Shipping Rates - SingaporeSingpost Normal Mail (FREE)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (+S$4.00)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (FREE)
– Spend range S$50.00 and up
Shipping Rates – InternationalWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. All customs duties are payable by the recipient.
Shipping Rates: Click here to find out more
When will my order be shipped?
1. Orders will ship out by next working day as per the est. delivery timeline stated in the table above.
2. *Shipment is done between Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
If you've ordered on a Sunday or a public holiday, shipment preparation with payment confirmation will be done on the following Monday and shipped out on Monday.
Important to take note1. We do not ship to P.O Box addresses.
2. We do not ship to multiple addresses for one single order, please make multiple orders instead.
3. It is buyer’s responsibility to provide full address including any unit number, failed delivery or lost mail due insufficient address will not be reimbursed.
4. SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Other Shipping Information1. All of our web site prices are in SGD.
2. To ensure smooth delivery, we require that your billing telephone number and the billing & shipping addresses of all domestic and international orders match the address that is on file with the issuing bank of the credit card.
3. To ensure timely processing and delivery, please be sure that this information matches what is on record with your credit card issuing bank.
How can I check my order?We will be coming up with "Track my order" service soon, alternatively, please write in an email to support@SGPomades.com if you have any questions regarding your order shipment.
SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
This pomade is amazing.
The consistency of the product is super lotiony, really like custard out of the jar.
With that being said, you don't need to "scoop" the product when you apply it to your hair.
Working it into your hair by using several "dabs", would be good to ensure you're using the product only if you should require it.
You really don't need a lot to ensure your hair has a hold that lasts throughout the day.
I do suggest working the pomade into your hair with towel-dried hair to ensure the style really gets locked into place as it dries naturally.
10/10 would buy again.
Good product, great customer service and very reliable packing despite overseas destination.
This is truly a unique product, my new "go to" pomade when I need all day hold. I previously had been using Firsthand Supply water based pomade, which itself is an excellent product, but I noticed towards the end of the day my hair wouldn't look as sharp as it did earlier on and even after restyling, I wanted something stronger. Enter Ace High Co pomade. This pomade has a custard like consistency that will pour out of the jar if you tip the jar. However, once in the hair this product grips the hair and has excellent slickness and hold. The manufacturer says this has medium shine and medium hod, I'd say medium shine and high (but not heavy) hold. My hair stays in place all day and restyles well. Shine is spot on. Washes out perfectly in one shampoo. The only thing I could say I would improve is the scent. I got an odd sweetness, like a cough syrup cross cinnamon smell. I prefer the talcum powder fresh smell of Firsthand Supply, but really wish this had a light cologne smell to it instead of what it has. However, I will continue to buy this pomade, outstanding product.
One of the most unique pomades out there. Creamy but yet a strong firm hold. Stays malleable the whole day, one of the best products I've tried. Don't think I'll ever use another pomade anymore as long as ace high pomade exists!