- Lightweight and Strong Hold
- Low Shine and non-greasy
- Fine texture, holds comb lines or finger comb for courser texture
- Easy to build volume or to slick down with a comb
- Smooth consistency - scoops and breaks down like a cream. Glides into hair with a confident tack for easy styling.
- Washes out mostly with water, a light shampoo to remove all product. Residual oils have a light conditioning effect on your hair, softening your hair and scalp overnight
- Bayside Original Scent (notes of lime, bergamot, coconut, bay leaf, patchouli, cedar, pine needle)
- Contents: 96g
This water-based pomade provides a strong hold, fine texture and a low-natural shine with amazing conditioning properties. The hold can be built from a medium to firm, depending on how much product you layer into your hair.
This product does not make your hair greasy and won’t harden once it settles in. To keep your hair well-conditioned, aloe-leaf juice is used as the “water” base for this pomade instead of actual water. Jojoba oil is also one of the hero ingredients in this blend of high-end waxes, oils and minerals, and you will notice the softness this product brings to your hair once you rinse after a day of use. This product uses a number of lightweight ingredients to make a high-volume style easy to achieve with both a comb or just by simply finger-combing your style into place.
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Juice, Beeswax, Shea Butter, Hydrogenated Castor Oil (PEG-40), Emulsifying Wax, Silica, Vegetable Glycerine, Mango Seed Butter, Carnauba Wax, Fragrance, Jojoba Seed Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Grapeseed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Vitamin E Oil, Castor Seed Oil, Bergamot Oil, Lemon Oil, Cedarwood Oil, Black Pepper Oil, Cardamom Oil.
We love FREE deliveries and YOU should enjoy them too!
At SGPOMADES, we love our products as much as we love our customers. We treat every single product with extreme care and make sure they reach you safely. Apart from our secure packing, we use reliable shipping partners. Traceable deliveries sound really costly but hey, we are giving FREE NINJAVAN TRACKED Deliveries^ for your orders!
Shipping Rates - SingaporeSingpost NINJAVAN 2-3 days Delivery (+S$2.00)(50% SUBSIDIZED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost NINJAVAN 2-3 days Delivery (FREE)
– Spend range S$50.00 and up
Shipping Rates – InternationalWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. All customs duties are payable by the recipient.
Shipping Rates: Click here to find out more
When will my order be shipped?
1. Orders will ship out by next working day as per the est. delivery timeline stated in the table above.
2. *Shipment is done between Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
If you've ordered on a Sunday or a public holiday, shipment preparation with payment confirmation will be done on the following Monday and shipped out on Monday.
Important to take note1. We do not ship to P.O Box addresses.
2. We do not ship to multiple addresses for one single order, please make multiple orders instead.
3. It is buyer’s responsibility to provide full address including any unit number, failed delivery or lost mail due insufficient address will not be reimbursed.
4. SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Other Shipping Information1. All of our web site prices are in SGD.
2. To ensure smooth delivery, we require that your billing telephone number and the billing & shipping addresses of all domestic and international orders match the address that is on file with the issuing bank of the credit card.
3. To ensure timely processing and delivery, please be sure that this information matches what is on record with your credit card issuing bank.
How can I check my order?Once your order has shipped, you will get an email from us with tracking details
All I can say is that this product is basically the best of all worlds.
Its as if Firsthand Supply's OG Waterbased, Shear Revival's Gray Ghost and BattleBorn Grooming's Waterbased had some super-baby.
The product is exactly as advertised, strong hold, low-shine, washes out with no problems. Just maybe need a shampoo to get it all out of your hair.
It is not greasy, the scent smells amazing, the breakdown is very very similar to Gray Ghost and it keeps your hair up all-day without hardening or drying out your hair.
Absolutely a product that I would purchase again and again.