- Firm - Medium Hold
- Matte to neutral finish
- Works on all hair types
- All natural ingredients
- Handmade in USA
Contents: 113g (4oz)
As a Youtube commenter sayid "Great initiative. Asian culture is awesome and deserves to be praised". 'Nuff said, watch the review below.
Water-based, firm hold. Capital memories of a mother. A bittersweet reprieve from whatever ailed or failed. A down jacket stuffed with loquat cotton candy. A swallow building her nest in the light of the full moon.
Ingredients: Water, Rice Bran Wax, Hemp Seed Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Castor Wax, Polysorbate 80, Emulsifying Wax NF, Candelilla Wax, Glyceryl Stearate, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Capylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid
We love FREE deliveries and YOU should enjoy them too!
At SGPOMADES, we love our products as much as we love our customers. We treat every single product with extreme care and make sure they reach you safely. Apart from our secure packing, we use reliable shipping partners. Traceable deliveries sound really costly but hey, we are giving FREE Smartpac Registered Deliveries^ for your orders!
Shipping Rates - SingaporeSingpost Normal Mail (FREE) (NOT RECOMMENED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (+S$2.00)(50% SUBSIDIZED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (FREE)
– Spend range S$50.00 and up
Shipping Rates – InternationalWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. All customs duties are payable by the recipient.
Shipping Rates: Click here to find out more
When will my order be shipped?
1. Orders will ship out by next working day as per the est. delivery timeline stated in the table above.
2. *Shipment is done between Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
If you've ordered on a Sunday or a public holiday, shipment preparation with payment confirmation will be done on the following Monday and shipped out on Monday.
Important to take note1. We do not ship to P.O Box addresses.
2. We do not ship to multiple addresses for one single order, please make multiple orders instead.
3. It is buyer’s responsibility to provide full address including any unit number, failed delivery or lost mail due insufficient address will not be reimbursed.
4. SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Other Shipping Information1. All of our web site prices are in SGD.
2. To ensure smooth delivery, we require that your billing telephone number and the billing & shipping addresses of all domestic and international orders match the address that is on file with the issuing bank of the credit card.
3. To ensure timely processing and delivery, please be sure that this information matches what is on record with your credit card issuing bank.
How can I check my order?We will be coming up with "Track my order" service soon, alternatively, please write in an email to support@SGPomades.com if you have any questions regarding your order shipment.
SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Black Bean Grocery Hair Dressing Cream. Love that there is no tug in application and styling! But need a bit of effort to scoop though. Other than that it's a great medium-strong hold product! Good for days with more relaxed styles, and the scent reminds me of Pi Pa Gao! 😂😂
More reviews at https://instagram.com/fiveminutespomp
It provides a great hold, able to tame all my flyaways and especially long hair. It also feels really light on your hair.
The hold drops noticeably after 4-5 hours. So, for a normal work day, it may not last all the way. This is probably due to its light weight. A touch up may be required, or you can use a hair spray to lock it in to allow it to last longer. Another way would be to use a pre-styler to aid in increasing the endurance.
It is rather close to a neutral shine. Definitely not that matte.
This thing is hard. Scooping it form the jar is as though using my fingers to lift a dumbell. Imagine using ur index finger to dig into a hard candle wax. It is that hard to scoop it out. You would require a vice claw to do it.
Suprisingly, even with the super hard scoop, the breakdown is super smooth. It is really creamy and glides easily on your palm and fingers. Emulsifying it is also easy and spreads really easily.
Super easy to apply. No tug, no pull. Smooth application and glides along your hair.
The scent is really unique. Kind of like a blend of mint and traditional chinese herbs. Its either you like it, or you dont. Initally, it felt weird smelling it, but after using this product so many times, i have gotten used to it, and quite like the scent.
Super easy to wash out. 1 shapoo use, and all is out.
The smell of this product is very subjective.
The hold of it as it had advertised. Rather firm
The wash out is easy with just a single wash with just water.
The endurance to me is just about right. Lasted quite a few hours.