- Strong hold & control
- Natural shine that makes your hair look healthy
- Creamy texture
- Easy to apply, without tug and pull
- Allows for re-workability
- Made in UK, Denmark
By Vilain Wax Zero is a 54% organic wax with 0% perfume. Aloe vera, almond oil, carnauba wax, shea butter, and beeswax are amongst the organic ingredients that enhance the natural glow of your hair and provide a great amount of hold and control.
The Zero line challenges the industry with total transparency of the percentage of organic ingredients.
Directions of use:
- Soften the desired amount of wax between your palms before use. Apply to dry or damp hair and create your look. Use sparingly.
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Aqua, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil*, Cera Microcristallina, Copernicia Cerifera Cera*, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cera Alba*, VP/VA Copolymer, Ceteareth-22, Myrica Cerifera Fruit Wax, Glycerin *, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid. (* = organic)
We love FREE deliveries and YOU should enjoy them too!
At SGPOMADES, we love our products as much as we love our customers. We treat every single product with extreme care and make sure they reach you safely. Apart from our secure packing, we use reliable shipping partners. Traceable deliveries sound really costly but hey, we are giving FREE Smartpac Registered Deliveries^ for your orders!
Shipping Rates - SingaporeSingpost Normal Mail (FREE) (NOT RECOMMENED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (+S$2.00)(50% SUBSIDIZED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (FREE)
– Spend range S$50.00 and up
Shipping Rates – InternationalWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. All customs duties are payable by the recipient.
Shipping Rates: Click here to find out more
When will my order be shipped?
1. Orders will ship out by next working day as per the est. delivery timeline stated in the table above.
2. *Shipment is done between Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
If you've ordered on a Sunday or a public holiday, shipment preparation with payment confirmation will be done on the following Monday and shipped out on Monday.
Important to take note1. We do not ship to P.O Box addresses.
2. We do not ship to multiple addresses for one single order, please make multiple orders instead.
3. It is buyer’s responsibility to provide full address including any unit number, failed delivery or lost mail due insufficient address will not be reimbursed.
4. SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Other Shipping Information1. All of our web site prices are in SGD.
2. To ensure smooth delivery, we require that your billing telephone number and the billing & shipping addresses of all domestic and international orders match the address that is on file with the issuing bank of the credit card.
3. To ensure timely processing and delivery, please be sure that this information matches what is on record with your credit card issuing bank.
How can I check my order?We will be coming up with "Track my order" service soon, alternatively, please write in an email to support@SGPomades.com if you have any questions regarding your order shipment.
SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".