- Add texture, natural shine and beachy volume to hair.
- Designed to recreate just-out-of-the ocean texture while maintaining healthy shine and hydration.
- Can be used on its own or cock-tailed with any pomades when more hold or shine is necessary.
- If used as a base for styling, apply directly to the root of your hair.
- Suitable for all hair types & hair lengths.
- Surfer hair, Relaxed waves, All around beachy vibes.
- Sulfate, paraben, phthalate & cruelty free.
- Vegan friendly.
- Salty coconut scent.
Other sea salt sprays just didn’t cut it for our Founder. As a die-hard surfer, he knows a thing or two about salty locks. Byrd Texturizing Surfspray is a reparative styling spritz. Sea salt and coconut water add texture, natural shine and beachy volume. Quinoa proteins, vitamin B5 and sea buckthorn extract repair and nourish the hair, weightlessly hydrating while providing a natural barrier from UV and environmental stresses.
How to Use:
- Spray evenly on damp or dry hair.
- Style and let air dry.
- Blow dry to turn up the volume.
- Surfspray can also be used as a base for styling, adding beachy volume and texture. If used as a base, apply to the root of your hair.
Not recommended for: Styles with strong, structured hold.
- GQ, Best Products, 2020
- MEN'S HEALTH, Best Products, 2020
- ASK MEN, Best Grooming Products, 2020
- ALLURE, Best Gifts for the Holidays, 2020
- GQ, Best Sea Salt Spray, 2018
- VERY GOOD LIGHT, Best Sea Salt Spray, 2018
Water (Aqua), Magnesium Sulfate, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Polysorbate-20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Sea Salt, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Protein, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Coconut Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Citric Acid