- Mint taste with a kick Couto Toothpaste is a great way to freshen up your breath and clean your teeth.
- Does not contain SLS
- Natural ingredients
- Vegan friendly
- Scent: Mint
- Made in Portugal
- Come in 2 Sizes: 60g / 120g
The original Couto Toothpaste formula was filed in the city of Porto on June 13, 1932, under the name Pasta Medicinal Couto, by pharmacy manager Alberto Ferreira do Couto.
Cuoto developed this toothpaste with the help of a stomatologist buddy in order to combat the growing problem of gum retraction. The product's quality has ensured its success to the point where, for older Portuguese people, saying Paste Couto is the same as saying toothpaste. The only heir of the Couto family still controls the little production. Couto toothpaste is recommended for everyday oral and dental care. It helps to prevent cavities and gum disease due to its characteristics.
How to use:
- Place a generous amount of toothpaste on the bristles of a good quality toothbrush, thoroughly rub your teeth and gums, penetrating the Toothpaste Couto into the interdental space, and let for a few minutes before washing.
- Brush your teeth for at least 2 minutes twice a day (morning and evening) and after meals whenever possible.
- Couto Toothpaste can be applied with the tip of the index finger, gently massaging it and leaving it in touch with the gums for a few minutes in extreme cases when the condition of the gums does not allow the use of a brush.
- Do not ingest.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Aqua, Hydroxyapatite, Glycerin, Potassium Chlorate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium C12-18 Alkyl Sulfate, Mentha Piperita, Menthol, Paraffinum Líquidum, Anethol, Sodium Saccharin, Thymol, Eugenol and Limonene.