- Soaps with integrity!
- 100% Vegan
- 100% Plant-based ingredients
- No Sulfates, No Phthalates, No Synthetic Dyes, No Parabens
- Hand-made in Michigan, USA
- Net weight 5 oz / 142 grams
steamy showers. face wash. hand soap. making England forget all about David Beckham with your intense musk.
bonfire. coffee bean. vetiver. sequoia. incense. running around Trafalgar Square wearing a Union Jack cape while chugging tea.
sustainable palm oil
sodium hydroxide (lye)
Interview with Cellar Door Bath Supply Company:
About Cellar Door Bath Supply Co.
We make small batch craft soap using 100% plant based oils like olive oil and shea butter. And we don't just buy a pre-made block of soap from some other company to melt down and call our own; we start from scratch and make real soap from skin-loving oils, top-notch fragrance and essential oils, mineral-based colorants, water, & lye. It's real, handmade soap. Plus, it's totally vegan (yes, we've seen Fight Club. No, we don't use human fat like Tyler Durden) and cruelty-free (we don't test on poor, cute, fuzzy little animals).
What makes your products vegan?
We only use plant based materials in our products! Most commercial soap companies use something called “sodium tallowate” in their soaps, which is what you get when you mix tallow (beef fat) with water and lye. We use a blend of 5 plant based oils in all of our soaps; olive oil, coconut oil, sustainable palm oil, castor oil, and shea butter. No animals were harmed in the making of our products!
What is the shelf life of a bar of your soap?
Years! Our soaps never truly expire, but after a year or so, the fragrance may begin to gradually fade. So feel free to stock up and put some away for a rainy day!
How long does a bar last in the shower?
On average, a bar of our soap being used by one person will last for 3-4 weeks in the shower when taking one shower per day, but your mileage may vary. Having more than one person use the same bar of soap will cut down on the bar’s lifespan. It’s also very important to keep the soap relatively dry when not in use. Basically, don’t leave it sitting in a dish full of water and you’ll be good to go!
How do you color and scent your soaps?
We use a variety of mineral based pigments to color our soaps including iron oxides, ultramarines, clays, titanium dioxide, and charcoal. We do not use any FD&C dyes in any of our products. We scent our products with both fragrance and essential oils. Our fragrance oils are all skin safe as tested by the FDA and are completely phthalate and paraben free. Our essential oils are all derived from plants and have many therapeutic benefits.
Do your soaps have lye in them?
Technically, no… Lye is used in the soapmaking process to create an alkali solution which is used to turn oils into soap. During the soapmaking process, a chemical reaction takes place wherein all of the lye is broken down at the molecular level and mixed with the oils to create soap leaving behind no trace of the previously caustic lye. Long story short, no lye is present in the finished bar of soap.
Can your soaps be used on my face and body?
Absolutely! Every one of our soaps are gentle enough to use on your body and face in the shower.
We love FREE deliveries and YOU should enjoy them too!
At SGPOMADES, we love our products as much as we love our customers. We treat every single product with extreme care and make sure they reach you safely. Apart from our secure packing, we use reliable shipping partners. Traceable deliveries sound really costly but hey, we are giving FREE Smartpac Registered Deliveries^ for your orders!
Shipping Rates - SingaporeSingpost Normal Mail (FREE) (NOT RECOMMENED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (+S$2.00)(50% SUBSIDIZED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (FREE)
– Spend range S$50.00 and up
Shipping Rates – InternationalWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. All customs duties are payable by the recipient.
Shipping Rates: Click here to find out more
When will my order be shipped?
1. Orders will ship out by next working day as per the est. delivery timeline stated in the table above.
2. *Shipment is done between Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
If you've ordered on a Sunday or a public holiday, shipment preparation with payment confirmation will be done on the following Monday and shipped out on Monday.
Important to take note1. We do not ship to P.O Box addresses.
2. We do not ship to multiple addresses for one single order, please make multiple orders instead.
3. It is buyer’s responsibility to provide full address including any unit number, failed delivery or lost mail due insufficient address will not be reimbursed.
4. SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Other Shipping Information1. All of our web site prices are in SGD.
2. To ensure smooth delivery, we require that your billing telephone number and the billing & shipping addresses of all domestic and international orders match the address that is on file with the issuing bank of the credit card.
3. To ensure timely processing and delivery, please be sure that this information matches what is on record with your credit card issuing bank.
How can I check my order?We will be coming up with "Track my order" service soon, alternatively, please write in an email to support@SGPomades.com if you have any questions regarding your order shipment.
SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".