- Previously known as Firsthand Summer Pomade
- Water soluble
- Strong Firm Hold
- Matte with No Shine
- Works on all hair types
- All natural ingredients
- Handmade in Beverly, MA, USA
Contents: 3oz / 88ml
Clay Pomade is the strongest, most resilient,
and versatile product in the Firsthand Supply line. It was designed to provide a firm yet flexible hold. You can use the Clay Pomade for both clean/tight styles and textured/voluminous styles. With a hold that's long-lasting and easy to restyle throughout the day this product works FOR you.
What it does well:
- Matte finish with firm hold and tons of endurance.
- This product applies like the All-Purpose Pomade but finishes like the Texturizing clay.
- Use for texture, shape, and hold.
- Works with all hair types.
What is the difference according to Firsthand Supply?
"To align with our purpose and values we went through every formula and made sure every ingredient was clean and non-toxic and if it wasn't (or we weren't able to 100% vouch for it) then it was cut. For example, we ditched using synthetic fragrances in place of essential oils due to our fragrance vendors not providing us accurate information as to the toxicity of the synthetic fragrances. We also decided that instead of using virgin plastics to package these things up we went through the extremely long and difficult process of sourcing recycled HDPE resin (from milk and water jugs) and manufacturers that would actually work with it to produce our new custom jars and bottles. This process allows us to reuse plastics rather than contribute to the growing plastics problem." - Firsthand Supply Team
Scoop out a dime-sized amount of product and spread in hands evenly. Next, run the product through dry or damp hair working from the root to the tip of the follicle. Style to preference.
For more volume utilize a blow dryer and comb or hairbrush and style accordingly.
Full Ingredient List: Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Kaolin Clay, Copernicia Prunifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Soy Lecithin, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Glycerin*, Sodium Borate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Oil*, Essential Oil Blend*, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol*, Sorbic Acid*, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder*
To see what each of these ingredients is and what it does head here.
We love FREE deliveries and YOU should enjoy them too!
At SGPOMADES, we love our products as much as we love our customers. We treat every single product with extreme care and make sure they reach you safely. Apart from our secure packing, we use reliable shipping partners. Traceable deliveries sound really costly but hey, we are giving FREE Smartpac Registered Deliveries^ for your orders!
Shipping Rates - SingaporeSingpost Normal Mail (FREE) (NOT RECOMMENED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (+S$2.00)(50% SUBSIDIZED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (FREE)
– Spend range S$50.00 and up
Shipping Rates – InternationalWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. All customs duties are payable by the recipient.
Shipping Rates: Click here to find out more
When will my order be shipped?
1. Orders will ship out by next working day as per the est. delivery timeline stated in the table above.
2. *Shipment is done between Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
If you've ordered on a Sunday or a public holiday, shipment preparation with payment confirmation will be done on the following Monday and shipped out on Monday.
Important to take note1. We do not ship to P.O Box addresses.
2. We do not ship to multiple addresses for one single order, please make multiple orders instead.
3. It is buyer’s responsibility to provide full address including any unit number, failed delivery or lost mail due insufficient address will not be reimbursed.
4. SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Other Shipping Information1. All of our web site prices are in SGD.
2. To ensure smooth delivery, we require that your billing telephone number and the billing & shipping addresses of all domestic and international orders match the address that is on file with the issuing bank of the credit card.
3. To ensure timely processing and delivery, please be sure that this information matches what is on record with your credit card issuing bank.
How can I check my order?We will be coming up with "Track my order" service soon, alternatively, please write in an email to support@SGPomades.com if you have any questions regarding your order shipment.
SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".