Shampoos are designed to clean oily grime from your hair. Unfortunately, the soaps present in shampoos can sometimes be too vigorous and active. Unlike these traditional shampoos that remove too much natural oil from the hair and the scalp, Firsthand Supply Hydrating Shampoo has been specially formulated to gently remove dirt and soil without removing excess oil.
Natural oils and fatty compounds are added which absorb quickly and mimic the molecular structure of natural hair oil (sebum). This helps to ensure that any natural oil loss to the soaps is replaced by other ingredients in the shampoo.
Moisturizing ingredients, also known as “humectants”, were also added to the shampoo. They help to draw moisture to the hair and scalp, and represent an effective yet natural way of hydrating the scalp.
1. Hydroxypropyltrimonium honey. People have been using honey to moisturize their hair for thousands of years. Hydroxypropyltrimonium honey is honey which has been chemically modified with a positive charge.This remove the thickness of the material, making it more pleasant to apply to the hair. The positive charge is attracted to the negative electric charges in our hair strands, making it difficult to wash off. Hence, it stays as an invisible, microscopic layer on the hair and scalp, pulling in water over the course of the day.
2. Pro-Vitamin B5 or panthenol. This molecule easily penetrates into hair and skin and brings softness, shine, and moisture.
3. Saccharide isomerate, a form of plant sugar. Like the HoneyQuat ingredient, it forms an invisible layer/bond to the hair and skin that lasts up to 72 hours; all while dragging moisture into the hair and skin.
4. Sodium L-pyroglutamate (sodium PCA) ingredient, which is a natural amino acid that attracts water, makes this hydrating shampoo a top performer.
Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Glycerin*, Cocamidopropyl Betaine*, Coco-Glucoside*, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate*, Sorbeth-230 Tetraoleate*, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey*, Decyl Glucoside*, Sorbitan Laurate*, Provitamin B5 (D-Panthenol), Sodium PCA, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein*, Saccharide Isomerate*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Essential Blend*, Citric Acid*, Caprylyl Glycol*, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate*, Phenoxyethanol
We love FREE deliveries and YOU should enjoy them too!
At SGPOMADES, we love our products as much as we love our customers. We treat every single product with extreme care and make sure they reach you safely. Apart from our secure packing, we use reliable shipping partners. Traceable deliveries sound really costly but hey, we are giving FREE Smartpac Registered Deliveries^ for your orders!
Shipping Rates - SingaporeSingpost Normal Mail (FREE) (NOT RECOMMENED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (+S$2.00)(50% SUBSIDIZED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (FREE)
– Spend range S$50.00 and up
Shipping Rates – InternationalWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. All customs duties are payable by the recipient.
Shipping Rates: Click here to find out more
When will my order be shipped?
1. Orders will ship out by next working day as per the est. delivery timeline stated in the table above.
2. *Shipment is done between Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
If you've ordered on a Sunday or a public holiday, shipment preparation with payment confirmation will be done on the following Monday and shipped out on Monday.
Important to take note1. We do not ship to P.O Box addresses.
2. We do not ship to multiple addresses for one single order, please make multiple orders instead.
3. It is buyer’s responsibility to provide full address including any unit number, failed delivery or lost mail due insufficient address will not be reimbursed.
4. SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Other Shipping Information1. All of our web site prices are in SGD.
2. To ensure smooth delivery, we require that your billing telephone number and the billing & shipping addresses of all domestic and international orders match the address that is on file with the issuing bank of the credit card.
3. To ensure timely processing and delivery, please be sure that this information matches what is on record with your credit card issuing bank.
How can I check my order?We will be coming up with "Track my order" service soon, alternatively, please write in an email to support@SGPomades.com if you have any questions regarding your order shipment.
SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".