- Previously known as Firsthand Styling Clay
- Water-based Clay
- Firm/Medium Hold/Lightweight
- Neutral shine
- Works on all hair types
- All natural ingredients
- Handmade in Beverly, MA, USA
Contents: 3oz / 88ml
The Firsthand Supply Texturizing Clay was designed for textured/messy/relaxed styles. Don't let the thickness of this clay fool you. After application the lightweight and smooth formula makes it feel like there is nothing in your hair while also providing enough hold to keep your hair malleable and locked into place throughout the day.
What it does well:
- Neutral finish with a medium hold.
- Perfect for textured/messy/relaxed styles without any shine.
- Works with all hair types.
- Lightweight, feels like nothing in the hair.
- Washes out with just water.
What is the difference according to Firsthand Supply?
"To align with our purpose and values we went through every formula and made sure every ingredient was clean and non-toxic and if it wasn't (or we weren't able to 100% vouch for it) then it was cut. For example, we ditched using synthetic fragrances in place of essential oils due to our fragrance vendors not providing us accurate information as to the toxicity of the synthetic fragrances. We also decided that instead of using virgin plastics to package these things up we went through the extremely long and difficult process of sourcing recycled HDPE resin (from milk and water jugs) and manufacturers that would actually work with it to produce our new custom jars and bottles. This process allows us to reuse plastics rather than contribute to the growing plastics problem." - Firsthand Supply Team
Scoop out desired amount, spread generously in hands, apply evenly to dry or damp hair.
Full Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Kaolin Clay, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Emulsifying Wax NF, Copernicia Prunifera (Carnauba) Wax, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt), Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Essential Oil Blend, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid
To see what each of these ingredients is and what it does head here.
We love FREE deliveries and YOU should enjoy them too!
At SGPOMADES, we love our products as much as we love our customers. We treat every single product with extreme care and make sure they reach you safely. Apart from our secure packing, we use reliable shipping partners. Traceable deliveries sound really costly but hey, we are giving FREE NINJAVAN TRACKED Deliveries^ for your orders!
Shipping Rates - SingaporeSingpost NINJAVAN 2-3 days Delivery (+S$2.00)(50% SUBSIDIZED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost NINJAVAN 2-3 days Delivery (FREE)
– Spend range S$50.00 and up
Shipping Rates – InternationalWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. All customs duties are payable by the recipient.
Shipping Rates: Click here to find out more
When will my order be shipped?
1. Orders will ship out by next working day as per the est. delivery timeline stated in the table above.
2. *Shipment is done between Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
If you've ordered on a Sunday or a public holiday, shipment preparation with payment confirmation will be done on the following Monday and shipped out on Monday.
Important to take note1. We do not ship to P.O Box addresses.
2. We do not ship to multiple addresses for one single order, please make multiple orders instead.
3. It is buyer’s responsibility to provide full address including any unit number, failed delivery or lost mail due insufficient address will not be reimbursed.
4. SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Other Shipping Information1. All of our web site prices are in SGD.
2. To ensure smooth delivery, we require that your billing telephone number and the billing & shipping addresses of all domestic and international orders match the address that is on file with the issuing bank of the credit card.
3. To ensure timely processing and delivery, please be sure that this information matches what is on record with your credit card issuing bank.