- Strong Firm Hold
- Low/Natural shine
- Works on all hair types
- 4 oz / 113ml
- Scent: Fresh Bay Rum
- All natural ingredients
- Handmade in Beverly, MA, USA
A water based pomade made with all natural waxes and oils. Shape your hair the way you want it while keeping it healthy. Long lasting and easy to restyle through out the day. Highly recommended by The Pomp.
This pomade feels like a cream. The styling performance is remarkable which makes it difficult for me to grasp how such a strong product can be so easy to scoop. You literally put almost no force and it scoops out like yogurt. When the product touches your hair, the consistency quickly changes. The water seems to disappear and the wax really presents itself and becomes strong hold. It doesn't garner its strong hold from brute force but rather comes with top notch control and adds a sort of weightless volume.
Scoop out desired amount, spread generously in hands, apply evenly to dry or damp hair. A little goes a long way! Don't be fooled by the creaminess.
*best hold will be achieved 15 minutes after applying.
Ingredients: Water, beeswax, candelila wax, carnauba wax, borax, vegetable glycerin, soy lecithin, hydrogenated caster oil, shea butter, jojoba oil, apricot oil, grapeseed oil, vitamin e, fragrance oils, essential oils, optiphen plus.
We love FREE deliveries and YOU should enjoy them too!
At SGPOMADES, we love our products as much as we love our customers. We treat every single product with extreme care and make sure they reach you safely. Apart from our secure packing, we use reliable shipping partners. Traceable deliveries sound really costly but hey, we are giving FREE Smartpac Registered Deliveries^ for your orders!
Shipping Rates - SingaporeSingpost Normal Mail (FREE) (NOT RECOMMENED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (+S$2.00)(50% SUBSIDIZED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (FREE)
– Spend range S$50.00 and up
Shipping Rates – InternationalWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. All customs duties are payable by the recipient.
Shipping Rates: Click here to find out more
When will my order be shipped?
1. Orders will ship out by next working day as per the est. delivery timeline stated in the table above.
2. *Shipment is done between Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
If you've ordered on a Sunday or a public holiday, shipment preparation with payment confirmation will be done on the following Monday and shipped out on Monday.
Important to take note1. We do not ship to P.O Box addresses.
2. We do not ship to multiple addresses for one single order, please make multiple orders instead.
3. It is buyer’s responsibility to provide full address including any unit number, failed delivery or lost mail due insufficient address will not be reimbursed.
4. SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Other Shipping Information1. All of our web site prices are in SGD.
2. To ensure smooth delivery, we require that your billing telephone number and the billing & shipping addresses of all domestic and international orders match the address that is on file with the issuing bank of the credit card.
3. To ensure timely processing and delivery, please be sure that this information matches what is on record with your credit card issuing bank.
How can I check my order?We will be coming up with "Track my order" service soon, alternatively, please write in an email to support@SGPomades.com if you have any questions regarding your order shipment.
SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Best wax i've use so far
Grippy and abit of shine finish. Its a waxy pomade adn easy to comb through Sweet scent, smells like body lotion.
If this had the Goon Grease shine, it'd be the perfect pomade.
The scent, bayrum... Rather, glorified baby powder, I like it. It's aight.
Scooping it out of the jar is like wiping a baby's butt, smooth.
The thick consistency is amazing and satisfying, and just like Firsthand's Summer Pomade, this becomes unbelievably creamy once broken down in the hands.
Application to the hair is effortless, the tack doesn't tug even when brushing and combing through. (I use 3 to 4 fingernails worth on completely dry hair)
Given how balanced this pomade is in terms of slickness and tack, I would say that it has "more than enough" hold... It does the job, very well I might add, without weighing your hair down. It can definitely keep your hair out of your face (which to me is the core purpose of any hair product). It doesn't harden up ( think Suavecito) and it isn't weak (think Mister Pompadour Peppermint Pomade). Use the right amount, else it'll be too weak or too heavy.
For what it's worth, it's definitely one of the more resilient pomades around. Try to limit your time under the SG weather as much as possible, while it can hold up, it can't fight the heat and humidity for beyond an hour-ish, that's when you lose volume. (you'll be more concerned about your now drenched-in-sweat shirt)
While this is a pomade, finger-combing works really well too! YES, you should buy this.
Easy to scoop out without effort. Some tug and pull during application due to its waxy ingredients. Easy to comb through after 1st comb. Finish with a natural shine, high volume and firm hold. Hold may depend on how much product you apply on your hair. Scent is similar to baby powder mix with vanilla.