- Strong Hold High Volume
- Waterbased easy wash
- All Natural Healthy Ingredients
- Lavender, Balsam, and Cypress Scented
- Lasts all day and is easy to restyle
- Made in USA
Wade, owner/brewer at Flagship Pomade used a combination of Kaolin and Sea Clay to create an extremely smooth yet grippy clay product. For those of us with shorter hair, the hold will be fairly high, but still allowing for texture and easy restyling. We have also used sea salt in the process to help push the theme and provide mineral benefits for the scalp.
We also themed our scent after things you would find around the Dead Sea itself: Lavender, Balsam, and Cypress. Smooth and floral.
Much like Flagship's other waterbased products, this product will wash out easily and leave your hair soft and refreshed after each use. No drying out like some of the higher end clays on the market.
We love FREE deliveries and YOU should enjoy them too!
At SGPOMADES, we love our products as much as we love our customers. We treat every single product with extreme care and make sure they reach you safely. Apart from our secure packing, we use reliable shipping partners. Traceable deliveries sound really costly but hey, we are giving FREE Smartpac Registered Deliveries^ for your orders!
Shipping Rates - SingaporeSingpost Normal Mail (FREE) (NOT RECOMMENED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (+S$2.00)(50% SUBSIDIZED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (FREE)
– Spend range S$50.00 and up
Shipping Rates – InternationalWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. All customs duties are payable by the recipient.
Shipping Rates: Click here to find out more
When will my order be shipped?
1. Orders will ship out by next working day as per the est. delivery timeline stated in the table above.
2. *Shipment is done between Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
If you've ordered on a Sunday or a public holiday, shipment preparation with payment confirmation will be done on the following Monday and shipped out on Monday.
Important to take note1. We do not ship to P.O Box addresses.
2. We do not ship to multiple addresses for one single order, please make multiple orders instead.
3. It is buyer’s responsibility to provide full address including any unit number, failed delivery or lost mail due insufficient address will not be reimbursed.
4. SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Other Shipping Information1. All of our web site prices are in SGD.
2. To ensure smooth delivery, we require that your billing telephone number and the billing & shipping addresses of all domestic and international orders match the address that is on file with the issuing bank of the credit card.
3. To ensure timely processing and delivery, please be sure that this information matches what is on record with your credit card issuing bank.
How can I check my order?We will be coming up with "Track my order" service soon, alternatively, please write in an email to support@SGPomades.com if you have any questions regarding your order shipment.
SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Firm hold. Really locks your hair in place.
Want a matte product? This is matte.
You can feel that it is a little grainy scooping it out, but its not. It is easily to break down and you can feel the grip in your hands. Applying it to your hair is easy. Smooth application, minimal tug and pull. Use a comb, and it should be easy to comb through.
A really faint subtle, minty, peppery, woodsy smell. Very similar to Arcadian Clay Pomade, but this is much lighter than that, so it doesn't really hit you that hard when you open the jar. The scent really make your hair feel fresh and ready to go.
Using water, majority of it washes away. But sometimes, there might it a little residue left. Since you are going to shampoo your hair anyway, it should be able to wash off completely.
Dead Sea Clay is great! It reminds be of other similar products out there. But not everyone may like it, but everyone should try it!
The smell is one that I think is too strong and not one that I like. The application is good. But, the hold is just medium or even less than medium.
Hard to spread evenly... strong hold
V NICE. ALL CAME IN PERFECT CONDITION
I've never used a product that takes care of those pesky stray hairs so easily. Hair is easy to mould over and over again across the day too! Well worth the money spent especially in relation to cheaper brands.