- 100% Vegan, Water soluble
- Firm Hold / Natural Finish
- Rose water & Aloe based
- 100% essential oil fragrance with notes of tangerine, black pine, & french lavender.
- 4oz / 113ml
- All natural ingredients
- Handmade in New Jersey, USA
Glory Tale is a limited run collaboration between Firsthand Supply and Shear Revival.
Glory Tale is a texturizing cream clay with a medium to firm hold. Dig a little deeper and you'll find a vegan formulation that is rosewater and aloe based with notes of tangerine, black pine, and french-lavender.
Straight down to the labels everything was made with the environment in mind (seriously, they’re made from rocks!). Please repurpose or recycle this jar when you’re finished.
Apply to hair in small amounts. Apply to completely dry hair for driest and softest appearance. Comb through to evenly distribute product and style with fingers or comb.
Ingredients: Rose Water (and) Aloe Barbadensis Juice, Kaolin Clay, Candelilla Wax, Avocado Oil, Borage Oil, Carnauba Wax, Polysorbate 60 (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol, Arrowroot Powder
We love FREE deliveries and YOU should enjoy them too!
At SGPOMADES, we love our products as much as we love our customers. We treat every single product with extreme care and make sure they reach you safely. Apart from our secure packing, we use reliable shipping partners. Traceable deliveries sound really costly but hey, we are giving FREE Smartpac Registered Deliveries^ for your orders!
Shipping Rates - SingaporeSingpost Normal Mail (FREE) (NOT RECOMMENED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (+S$2.00)(50% SUBSIDIZED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (FREE)
– Spend range S$50.00 and up
Shipping Rates – InternationalWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. All customs duties are payable by the recipient.
Shipping Rates: Click here to find out more
When will my order be shipped?
1. Orders will ship out by next working day as per the est. delivery timeline stated in the table above.
2. *Shipment is done between Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
If you've ordered on a Sunday or a public holiday, shipment preparation with payment confirmation will be done on the following Monday and shipped out on Monday.
Important to take note1. We do not ship to P.O Box addresses.
2. We do not ship to multiple addresses for one single order, please make multiple orders instead.
3. It is buyer’s responsibility to provide full address including any unit number, failed delivery or lost mail due insufficient address will not be reimbursed.
4. SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Other Shipping Information1. All of our web site prices are in SGD.
2. To ensure smooth delivery, we require that your billing telephone number and the billing & shipping addresses of all domestic and international orders match the address that is on file with the issuing bank of the credit card.
3. To ensure timely processing and delivery, please be sure that this information matches what is on record with your credit card issuing bank.
How can I check my order?We will be coming up with "Track my order" service soon, alternatively, please write in an email to support@SGPomades.com if you have any questions regarding your order shipment.
SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
This product has a texture, breakdown and scoopability very very similar to Northern Lights Matte Paste. But this definitely provides more texture but lesser hold than Northern Lights.
Easy to apply and easy to wash..
Been using a few times and i can say that it is a great product.
The hold is there, quite solid and easy to restyle.
It can last till the day but due to SG weather, it may last abit earlier.
For me, i think it is a low shine to neutral.
This my personal preference, i do not quite like the smell.
The application is smooth, very easy to apply, no tug and pull too.
Easy to wash with water, but for my preference, i like to wash my hair with shampoo just in case.