- Strong Firm Hold
- Water Based Formula
- Medium Shine
- Great with all hair types
- Mint Scent
- Easy to wash off
Contents: 80ml (travel size)
Mcleod & Son, an original of Hounds of the Baskervilles. A traditional Barber & Shaving Parlour based in the Lion City Singapore. Home of the High & Tight, Short Back & Sides, Pomps, Slickbacks & Bold, bright and clean Old School and Western Traditional tattoos.
McLeod & Son men's hair styling products are based on a 140 year old family tradition for using the best natural raw materials to make quality goods.
Ingredients: Water, ceteareth-25, glycerin, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, propylene glycol, PEG-7 hydrogentated
In 1869 McLeod Bros started the production of a line of natural soap & care products in Dunedin, New Zealand. Their products soon gained International recognition and McLeod Bros were gold medal winners at the great 1888 International Exhibition of Melbourne. For the next 100 years, McLeod Bros was a market leader with its heritage New Zealand soap brands like Sunlight and Laundrine.
Today their descendants, McLeod & Son, proudly present their new men's luxury hair pomade featuring a strong hold and easy styling.
Born from careful experimentation and formulation beginning in a small kitchen and ending in a high quality cosmetics laboratory, McLeod & Son's Pomade is now released to enhance the lifestyle of today's gentleman. The unique formula is designed to hold the hair naturally in place and to add a subtle sheen in all climates.
Enhanced with all-natural essences, McLeod & Son’s Pomade is designed to give today’s gentleman the edge, to keep him looking good in all circumstances, to add to his well-groomed look.
We love FREE deliveries and YOU should enjoy them too!
At SGPOMADES, we love our products as much as we love our customers. We treat every single product with extreme care and make sure they reach you safely. Apart from our secure packing, we use reliable shipping partners. Traceable deliveries sound really costly but hey, we are giving FREE Smartpac Registered Deliveries^ for your orders!
Shipping Rates - SingaporeSingpost Normal Mail (FREE)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (+S$4.00)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (FREE)
– Spend range S$50.00 and up
Shipping Rates – InternationalWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. All customs duties are payable by the recipient.
Shipping Rates: Click here to find out more
When will my order be shipped?
1. Orders will ship out by next working day as per the est. delivery timeline stated in the table above.
2. *Shipment is done between Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
If you've ordered on a Sunday or a public holiday, shipment preparation with payment confirmation will be done on the following Monday and shipped out on Monday.
Important to take note1. We do not ship to P.O Box addresses.
2. We do not ship to multiple addresses for one single order, please make multiple orders instead.
3. It is buyer’s responsibility to provide full address including any unit number, failed delivery or lost mail due insufficient address will not be reimbursed.
4. SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Other Shipping Information1. All of our web site prices are in SGD.
2. To ensure smooth delivery, we require that your billing telephone number and the billing & shipping addresses of all domestic and international orders match the address that is on file with the issuing bank of the credit card.
3. To ensure timely processing and delivery, please be sure that this information matches what is on record with your credit card issuing bank.
How can I check my order?We will be coming up with "Track my order" service soon, alternatively, please write in an email to support@SGPomades.com if you have any questions regarding your order shipment.
SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".