Meridian Grooming The Trimmer (Solar Yellow) Lady Groomer Edition
*not adjusted for public holidays
- Keep your ‘Boys' Clean: According to a recent poll of 300 women, over 70% prefer it when their spouse grooms himself, either clean-shaven or trimmed. Trimming is clearly the winner when it comes to numbers.
- The Meridian Movement: We're giving guys the tools they need to improve their game where it counts the most. Join the #trimmingtribe to look good, smell good, and have more confidence when it counts.
- Designed to Protect your Most Prized Possessions: Been a few months (or years) since the last time you shaved? No sweat... We’ve got you (and your nuts) covered. It features a rust-resistant, hygienic, replaceable ceramic blade built with extra sensitive shaving technology. The Trimmer works smoothly to prevent nicks and snags, no matter how coarse the hair
- The Trimmer is waterproof and can be used wet or dry, so you may shave in your yard (no judgement) or in the shower. It's shock- and water-resistant, and it's protected by a polycarbonate shell for added comfort and agility.
- Back Hair, Chest Hair, and Pubic Hair: The Trimmer was designed for down-there, but it works just as well everywhere you have hair. To get your ideal hair length, you may use it straight on your skin or with one of the two adjustable trim-guards. The Trimmer lasts up to 90 minutes when fully charged, which is plenty of time to rinse and repeat for a few cuts.
- The Trimmer (Solar Yellow)
- 2 adjustable guide combs (3-6mm, 9-12mm)
- Cleaning brush
- USB Charger
- Charging indicators
- 90 minutes of trimming time on full charge
Waterproof trimmer for coarse and curly hair that doesn't tug or pull. Replaceable ceramic blade module is rust-resistant, sanitary, and has extra sensitive technology to avoid nicks and snags.
How to use: Connect the two pieces of the Trimmer by pressing the cutters back until it snaps, with the blade side facing up. The Trimmer comes with two adjustable guide combs that allow you to cut your hair to the length you choose.
How is The Trimmer different from a normal electric razor?
The Trimmer contains a flexible ceramic blade and a safety guard to create a smoother cutting process that is less likely to cut or nick your skin. This technology allows you to use The Trimmer in more sensitive areas.
Can I use The Trimmer on my body as well?
Yes, the sensitive skin technology allows you to use The Trimmer on your entire body.
Is The Trimmer water proof?
Yes, shower usage is acceptable. When charging The Trimmer, please keep away from water.
Is there a warranty on the products?
The Meridian Shaver has a 1-year warranty for any manufacturer defects. Please contact both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with a photograph or video of the defect and a detailed description of the defect.
How frequently should I replace the blades for The Trimmer?
We recommend replacing your blade module every 3 months. Regular maintenance of any blade head is highly recommended to maintain optimal hygiene. Our replacement blade makes it easy to keep unwanted bacteria and pathogens (typically derived from water, hair, and dirt) away from sensitive areas. Please replace your blades every 3 months to ensure optimum performance and safety.