Special Bundle: Morris Motley Treatment Styling Balm + Morris Motley Treatment Cleansing Oil Shampoo. (Limited time only)
Morris Motley is the world's first styling and treatment balm, fully formulated in-house and handmade by Australian bespoke barber Rob Mason.
Morris Motley Treatment Styling Balm has a high weightless hold that is versatile for all hair styles and hair types, producing a matte finish.
This balm was designed to fix common problems that people face in styling hair. It is a creme that has a boost of minerals that are benficial to your hair. Infused with premium ingredients such as Keratin, Amino Acids and Moisturisers, this balm can fights off grease, create weightless matte texture, pliable strong hold and thickens fine hair.
Morris Motley Treatment Styling Balm is one of the best hair styling product in the market.
Holding Power: Excellent
Shine Level: None
Washability: Very Good
The Morris Motley Men’s Hair Care line has been developed by proprietor and bespoke barber Rob Mason. Rob Mason himself never really ever liked shampoo. As a professional male/female hairdresser for many years, he is surprised that many of us still attempt to cleanse the hair and scalp this way. It seems so primitive to literally strip the scalp of oils and nutrients it's producing for a reason. Basic science tells us oil removes oil. Why not emulsify the excess oil off the scalp as opposed to breaking it down with detergent style shampoo leaving the scalp reeling and the cuticle layer of the hair so peeled back the hair is frizzy and unmanageable for two days.
Dried out, damaged, distressed. Detergent Based products remove the natural oils from your scalp resulting in unmanageable hair. Crafted in house, this Treatment Cleasning Oil purifies and conditions in one step removing frizz. This exclusive formula loaded with jojoba esters mimics the scalps natural oils, magnetizing dirt while emulsifying excess oil off the scalp.
Cleanse. Condition. Full Weightless Texture.
Apply to wet hair, massage and rise thoroughly. To increase treatment effects leave in for at least 3 minutes.
We love FREE deliveries and YOU should enjoy them too!
At SGPOMADES, we love our products as much as we love our customers. We treat every single product with extreme care and make sure they reach you safely. Apart from our secure packing, we use reliable shipping partners. Traceable deliveries sound really costly but hey, we are giving FREE Smartpac Registered Deliveries^ for your orders!
Shipping Rates - SingaporeSingpost Normal Mail (FREE)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (+S$4.00)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (FREE)
– Spend range S$50.00 and up
Shipping Rates – InternationalWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. All customs duties are payable by the recipient.
Shipping Rates: Click here to find out more
When will my order be shipped?
1. Orders will ship out by next working day as per the est. delivery timeline stated in the table above.
2. *Shipment is done between Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
If you've ordered on a Sunday or a public holiday, shipment preparation with payment confirmation will be done on the following Monday and shipped out on Monday.
Important to take note1. We do not ship to P.O Box addresses.
2. We do not ship to multiple addresses for one single order, please make multiple orders instead.
3. It is buyer’s responsibility to provide full address including any unit number, failed delivery or lost mail due insufficient address will not be reimbursed.
4. SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Other Shipping Information1. All of our web site prices are in SGD.
2. To ensure smooth delivery, we require that your billing telephone number and the billing & shipping addresses of all domestic and international orders match the address that is on file with the issuing bank of the credit card.
3. To ensure timely processing and delivery, please be sure that this information matches what is on record with your credit card issuing bank.
How can I check my order?We will be coming up with "Track my order" service soon, alternatively, please write in an email to support@SGPomades.com if you have any questions regarding your order shipment.
SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".