- Moisturizing shaving cream with rich lather
- Soften even the thickest and toughest beards
- Enriched with Sandalwood Oil and Shea Butter
- Wet Shaving Essential
- For all skin types
- Free of parabens, sulfates, silicones and sls
Made with a “hot soap process”, it’s left to mature in small batches for 10 days in a temperature-controlled room that protects it from temperature changes. During this time, the moisture evaporates and the product becomes solid and more “concentrated”, perfect for a professional shave with a brush.
A single tube will last approximately 6 - 8 months when used on a daily basis
Dampen your Proraso brush with hot water. Squeeze about 2cm of soap between the bristles of the brush and massage onto the face using circular movements. In a few moments, the soap turns into a creamy and compact lather that will soften all kinds of beard, making shaving a pleasant daily activity.
Proraso Italian Shaving Company:
Proraso is an Italian company that was founded in 1908 by Ludovico Martelli in Florence and have secured themselves as the leading Italian barber shop shaving brand.
If you visit Italy and treat yourself to a wet shave, the likelihood is you will be lathered up with Proraso.
Their famous shaving cream contains a secret blend of Eucalyptus and Coconut Oils, Glycerin and Lanolin to give a close, comfortable shave whilst protecting even sensitive skin. The Green series is designed specifically for general use, while the red series is for the toughest of beard.
We love FREE deliveries and YOU should enjoy them too!
At SGPOMADES, we love our products as much as we love our customers. We treat every single product with extreme care and make sure they reach you safely. Apart from our secure packing, we use reliable shipping partners. Traceable deliveries sound really costly but hey, we are giving FREE NINJAVAN TRACKED Deliveries^ for your orders!
Shipping Rates - SingaporeSingpost NINJAVAN 2-3 days Delivery (+S$2.00)(50% SUBSIDIZED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost NINJAVAN 2-3 days Delivery (FREE)
– Spend range S$50.00 and up
Shipping Rates – InternationalWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. All customs duties are payable by the recipient.
Shipping Rates: Click here to find out more
When will my order be shipped?
1. Orders will ship out by next working day as per the est. delivery timeline stated in the table above.
2. *Shipment is done between Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
If you've ordered on a Sunday or a public holiday, shipment preparation with payment confirmation will be done on the following Monday and shipped out on Monday.
Important to take note1. We do not ship to P.O Box addresses.
2. We do not ship to multiple addresses for one single order, please make multiple orders instead.
3. It is buyer’s responsibility to provide full address including any unit number, failed delivery or lost mail due insufficient address will not be reimbursed.
4. SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Other Shipping Information1. All of our web site prices are in SGD.
2. To ensure smooth delivery, we require that your billing telephone number and the billing & shipping addresses of all domestic and international orders match the address that is on file with the issuing bank of the credit card.
3. To ensure timely processing and delivery, please be sure that this information matches what is on record with your credit card issuing bank.