- Strong Firm Hold
- Waterbased easy wash
- All Natural Healthy Ingredients
- Vanilla Bay Rum
- Leaves hair feeling soft and nourished
- Will not "dry" or get hard
- Made in USA
Brand New Firm Water Based Pomade, Red House Private Reserve. Whether it be Bourbon or Pomade made in the Commonwealth of Kentucky, you can count on the man that did the Brewing to have a secret stash or "Private Reserve" hidden away in a back room for only the most special of occasions. The way we see it, if you're still breathing, it is a special occasion. For that reason alone, We're making Red House Private Reserve available to you!
Ingredients: Water, Beeswax, Avocado Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carnauba Wax, Vegetable Based Emulsifying Wax, Fragrance, Mango Butter, Microcrystalline Wax, Lanolin, Castor Oil, Stearic Acid, Optiphen Plus.
We love FREE deliveries and YOU should enjoy them too!
At SGPOMADES, we love our products as much as we love our customers. We treat every single product with extreme care and make sure they reach you safely. Apart from our secure packing, we use reliable shipping partners. Traceable deliveries sound really costly but hey, we are giving FREE NINJAVAN TRACKED Deliveries^ for your orders!
Shipping Rates - SingaporeSingpost NINJAVAN 2-3 days Delivery (+S$2.00)(50% SUBSIDIZED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost NINJAVAN 2-3 days Delivery (FREE)
– Spend range S$50.00 and up
Shipping Rates – InternationalWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. All customs duties are payable by the recipient.
Shipping Rates: Click here to find out more
When will my order be shipped?
1. Orders will ship out by next working day as per the est. delivery timeline stated in the table above.
2. *Shipment is done between Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
If you've ordered on a Sunday or a public holiday, shipment preparation with payment confirmation will be done on the following Monday and shipped out on Monday.
Important to take note1. We do not ship to P.O Box addresses.
2. We do not ship to multiple addresses for one single order, please make multiple orders instead.
3. It is buyer’s responsibility to provide full address including any unit number, failed delivery or lost mail due insufficient address will not be reimbursed.
4. SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Other Shipping Information1. All of our web site prices are in SGD.
2. To ensure smooth delivery, we require that your billing telephone number and the billing & shipping addresses of all domestic and international orders match the address that is on file with the issuing bank of the credit card.
3. To ensure timely processing and delivery, please be sure that this information matches what is on record with your credit card issuing bank.
How can I check my order?Once your order has shipped, you will get an email from us with tracking details
2nd purchase. Like that it’s not too heavy. Gives a natural look and feel to hair after application. Only a small amount is required for my purposes. Able to maintain style as long as I’m not sweating buckets. Like the vanilla smell. Found that one wash with shampoo wasn’t sufficient so now I condition first then shampoo to wash it out. In spite of its stubbornness, still using it ‘cause it works well for me.
Compared to the Imperial pomade I bought the last time, Red House isn't as heavy, but doesn't hold my hair that firmly. It's still strong enough to hold my thin, stubborn hair in place, and any stray strands can be quickly fixed throughout the day by applying a bit of water and giving it a quick comb over. The scent is amazing, and is not too overpowering.
It does, however, take two washes with shampoo to fully rinse the pomade out. The first rinse will rinse out most of the pomade, but my hair was sticky with the residue of the pomade that hadn't been washed out.
Application isnt easy. Apply small amount each time and apply onto semi-dry hair might help. Hold is great and allows for restyle. Not too easy to wash out.
Other than the scent, every aspect of the pomade is great for me. Prefer the scent to be more masculine to sweet. Anyway, the scent becomes subtle after a while though you can still catch a whiff of it on and off. After a day, I hardly notice the scent. I get minimum healthy shine on the first day which is ideal for me but due to the fact that I have greasy hair, the shine on the second day appears to be more pronounced. The hold is fantastic even in our humid weather and you can have volume out of it. Washing out requires 2 rounds of shampoo for me (maybe I use a little too much of the pomade)
Great water-based pomade.
Doesn't have strong scent, no need for re-style and easily hold up to 12 hours, doesn't create hair flakes.
Only issue is it's not easy to wash off. 2 Times shampoo or 1 time shampoo + 1 time conditioner. Other than that, it's a great product.