Celebrate Día de los Muertos with Suavecito's seasonal Firme Hold Fall Pomade. This limited edition label includes sugar skulls, papel picado banners, and a metallic design. Inspired by the Mexican holiday that allows us to honor those loved ones who have passed, this collectible pomade is a great addition to your collection.
Directions: Warm a small amount of pomade between hands and use fingers to distribute evenly through hair and style as desired. Finish your style with a comb or brush. Work it with comb for best results. Applying pomade to dry hair creates a strong hold. To recomb hair later in the day, just add a little bit of water to reactivate pomade.
Fragrance Profile: Top notes of sage and lemon give way to spicy clove and sweet jasmine. A base of musk and vanilla add balance to this clean fragrance.
Suavecito Firme (Strong) Hold Pomade does just that, holds strong. This formula will work on the curliest, thickest, most unruly hair and lasts throughout the entire day. The best part? It washes out with just water.
Water (Aqua), Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil. Fragrance, DMOM Hydantoin Caramel, Simethicone, PVP, PEG-8 Beewax, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 20.
We love FREE deliveries and YOU should enjoy them too!
At SGPOMADES, we love our products as much as we love our customers. We treat every single product with extreme care and make sure they reach you safely. Apart from our secure packing, we use reliable shipping partners. Traceable deliveries sound really costly but hey, we are giving FREE NINJAVAN TRACKED Deliveries^ for your orders!
Shipping Rates - SingaporeSingpost NINJAVAN 2-3 days Delivery (+S$2.00)(50% SUBSIDIZED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost NINJAVAN 2-3 days Delivery (FREE)
– Spend range S$50.00 and up
Shipping Rates – InternationalWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. All customs duties are payable by the recipient.
Shipping Rates: Click here to find out more
When will my order be shipped?
1. Orders will ship out by next working day as per the est. delivery timeline stated in the table above.
2. *Shipment is done between Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
If you've ordered on a Sunday or a public holiday, shipment preparation with payment confirmation will be done on the following Monday and shipped out on Monday.
Important to take note1. We do not ship to P.O Box addresses.
2. We do not ship to multiple addresses for one single order, please make multiple orders instead.
3. It is buyer’s responsibility to provide full address including any unit number, failed delivery or lost mail due insufficient address will not be reimbursed.
4. SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Other Shipping Information1. All of our web site prices are in SGD.
2. To ensure smooth delivery, we require that your billing telephone number and the billing & shipping addresses of all domestic and international orders match the address that is on file with the issuing bank of the credit card.
3. To ensure timely processing and delivery, please be sure that this information matches what is on record with your credit card issuing bank.