- Beautiful traditional Victorian Taylor of old bond street shaving mug
- Branded with Taylor of old bond street logo
- Solid design for long term use
- Victorian ceramic shaving mug available in an Ivory finish
- Dimensions: 10.2 cm high, 14.5 cm long, 7.5 cm in diameter approximately
- Made in the United Kingdom
This Ivory-finish Victorian ceramic shaving scuttle is great for gentlemen who want to recreate the days of traditional shaving. The objective of a shaving cup is to keep your cream somewhere where you can whip up a rich, creamy lather with your brush. Because it is filled with water, it also allows you to saturate your brush. For the gentleman who prefers conventional wet shaving, this is a genuine treat.
How to use:
Place your solid soap in the upper recess of the tank and fill it with hot water. The soap will soften as a result of the hot water, making the construction procedure easier. The end result will be a thick lather that may be applied to the face.