- Easy to use.
- Insane volume.
- Powerful & flexible hold.
- Matte finish.
- Shea Butter and Grapeseed Oil leave the hair feeling soft and nourished after each use.
- Silica and a blend of waxes give a firm hold that is lightweight and flexible in the hair.
- Can be used in many different ways.
Trailhead Scent Descriptions:
Cedarwood, Fir Needle, Sage, Oakmoss, and Fern
The crisp spice of the cedarwood is balanced by the clean sweetness of silver fir. The slightly powdery scent of oakmoss is accompanied by the sharp herbal notes of sage and damp fern. This is the Templeton Tonics' signature scent for a reason. Give it a try!
Mythos Scent Descriptions:
Red Huckleberry, Mandarin, Lemon, Bergamot, Fern, Galbanum, White Sage, Lavender, Oakmoss, Sandalwood, Amber, Red Cedar
My signature cologne scent, Mythos captures the “wild at heart” of Templeton Tonics in a fresh, clean scent that’s perfect for sunny days and new memories. A delicate balance of subtle notes common to the Pacific Northwest and bright citrus notes, this one is sure to please just about any nose.
How to Use:
- Apply to slightly damp hair and blow-dry to use as a pre-styler that gives instant control while styling for lots of volume and texture.
- Apply in small scoops to dry hair for an all-day, flexible hold with loads of lift and volume.
- Due to Odin’s strength, work with small, fingernail sized scoops and apply in layers until desired style is achieved. Apply less for a free-flowing, finger-combed style. Apply more to lock your style in place for a reliable hold all day.
Water, Candelilla Wax, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ceteareth-20, Grapeseed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Silica, Polysorbate 60, Shea Butter, Essential/Fragrance Oils, VP-VA Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol