- Petrolatum based
- Firm Hold, Ultra Conditioning
- Medium Shine Finish
- Works on all hair types
- All natural ingredients
- Handmade in Washington, USA
Contents: 4oz, 113ml
Atlas Pomade is a firm holding petrolatum based pomade that is ultra-conditioning, nearly effortless to scoop and apply, and much easier to wash out than the average oil based pomade. It gives a medium shine along with a solid, reliable hold that should keep you looking sharp all day long.
While many petro based pomades use lanolin for that extra bit of stickiness and flexibility, Atlas uses shea butter glycerides, which offer that same tacky texture. Packed full of nutrients that are great for your hair, this stuff is also water soluble, meaning that Atlas will wash out with quite a bit less effort than most other oil based pomades. It also uses light oils that nurture as they absorb into the hair throughout the day, as well as silica powder, which increases your hair’s thickness and volume by expanding each follicle at the root.
Atlas is unlike any other petrolatum based pomade on the market. Grab yourself a jar and let Atlas carry some of that weight on his back.
Bergamot, Black Currant, Pineapple, Apple, Smoked Birch, Patchouli, Jasmine, Musk, Oakmoss, Ambergris, and Vanilla.
Inspired by a popular and complex cologne, Aeventus is a sophisticated, fresh, fruity, and slightly smokey scent that is sure to turn heads and get you compliments.
Cedarwood, Fir Needle, Sage, Oakmoss, and Fern
The crisp spice of the cedarwood is balanced by the clean sweetness of silver fir. The slightly powdery scent of oakmoss are accompanied by the sharp herbal notes of sage and damp fern. This is the Templeton Tonics' signature scent for a reason. Give it a try!
Ingredients: Petrolatum, Shea Butter, Microcrystalline Wax, Beeswax, Jojoba Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Essential/Fragrance Oils, Vitamin E Oil, Silica
Shea Butter is rich with essential vitamins for healthy hair, and helps give Atlas it's smooth but sticky scoop and application. Petrolatum, Beeswax, and Microcrystalline Wax create a protective shield that shelters your hair from the elements and seals moisture in. Oils like Jojoba and Meadowfoam Seed are some of the closest oils in composition to your hair's natural sebum, and quickly absorb into the hair so they can get to work at keeping things moisturized.
We love FREE deliveries and YOU should enjoy them too!
At SGPOMADES, we love our products as much as we love our customers. We treat every single product with extreme care and make sure they reach you safely. Apart from our secure packing, we use reliable shipping partners. Traceable deliveries sound really costly but hey, we are giving FREE Smartpac Registered Deliveries^ for your orders!
Shipping Rates - SingaporeSingpost Normal Mail (FREE) (NOT RECOMMENED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (+S$2.00)(50% SUBSIDIZED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (FREE)
– Spend range S$50.00 and up
Shipping Rates – InternationalWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. All customs duties are payable by the recipient.
Shipping Rates: Click here to find out more
When will my order be shipped?
1. Orders will ship out by next working day as per the est. delivery timeline stated in the table above.
2. *Shipment is done between Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
If you've ordered on a Sunday or a public holiday, shipment preparation with payment confirmation will be done on the following Monday and shipped out on Monday.
Important to take note1. We do not ship to P.O Box addresses.
2. We do not ship to multiple addresses for one single order, please make multiple orders instead.
3. It is buyer’s responsibility to provide full address including any unit number, failed delivery or lost mail due insufficient address will not be reimbursed.
4. SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Other Shipping Information1. All of our web site prices are in SGD.
2. To ensure smooth delivery, we require that your billing telephone number and the billing & shipping addresses of all domestic and international orders match the address that is on file with the issuing bank of the credit card.
3. To ensure timely processing and delivery, please be sure that this information matches what is on record with your credit card issuing bank.
How can I check my order?We will be coming up with "Track my order" service soon, alternatively, please write in an email to support@SGPomades.com if you have any questions regarding your order shipment.
SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".