- Insane volume
- A powerful & flexible hold
- Matte finish
- Shea Butter and Grapeseed Oil leave the hair feeling soft and nourished after each use
- Scent description: Raspberry, Lime, Rose, Oud - The overall fragrance is welcoming, humid, and fruity without being too sweet.
Eventide by Templeton Tonics is an easy-to-use Wax Cream based on the Odin Wax Cream formula. Barrister and Mann, a wet shaving and fragrance brand that has inspired me for years with consistently amazing and exclusive fragrances and products, collaborated on this piece. Barrister and Mann have produced an outstanding fragrance.
How to use:
- Apply to slightly damp hair and blowdry to use as a prestyler that gives instant control while styling for lots of volume and texture.
- Apply in small scoops to dry hair for an all-day, flexible hold with loads of lift and volume.
- Working with small, fingernail-sized scoops and applying in layers until desired style is achieved is recommended due to the strength of Eventide Wax Cream.
- For a free-flowing, finger-combed style, use less product. Apply more to keep your look in place for a long-lasting hold.
Water, Candelilla Wax, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ceteareth-20, Grapeseed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Silica, Polysorbate 60, Shea Butter, Essential/Fragrance Oils, VP-VA Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol