- Actively protects the skin’s natural lipid balance and avoids stripping the skin of its moisture and nutrients.
- Free of denatured alcohol and concentrated menthols.
- Smoothing and hydrating effects of Argan oil and plant-based surfactants.
- Nutrient-rich – nothing ensures this more than the combination of Argan oil, Kawakawa and Green tea leaf extract.
- Sweet combination of Neroli and Sandalwood delivers on this herbal, woody scent.
- The perfect all-rounder – YLF is T&D’s head, shoulders, knees and toes. Meaning it can do it all, wash the body, clean the hair and even lather for a shave.
Despite our best efforts we are forced to acknowledge that in today’s world time is scarce and speed often the order of the moment, so we get what we have right here, which is YLF. Built the way we want it, which is the way you will have it - rich in Argan oil, Green tea, Vitamin E and Kawakawa extract. YLF is a genuine ‘head, shoulders, knees and toes', that delivers a pleasant, slightly medicinal, Sandalwood and Neroli infused hit on the nose. It is a wash for those with too little time and too much to get done.
How to Use
A genuine 'head, shoulders, knees and toes', meaning it can do it all, wash the body, clean the hair and even lather for a shave.
Green Tea - Rich in antioxidant. Those agents which can counteract the effects of oxidant radicals, “free radicals” as they are commonly called, are by-products of the body that can cause damage to cells and tissues. Antioxidants bind to the free radicals, deactivating them before they can cause harm. Green tea is a wonder ingredient that has been touted as the solution to world peace, we just think its a great antioxidant ingredient for our body wash
Blue Cypres - Native to the more tropical regions of Australia, Blue Cypress Leaf is a powerful Phenolic Antioxidant source. Phenolic compounds are known for their strong antioxidant activity and anti-inflammatory action.
Kawakawa - Kawakawa in Māori refers to the bitter taste of the leaves, from kawa meaning bitter. Kawakawa or NZ Pepper Tree was one of the most important plants in Rongoa (medicine), Maori used it externally for cuts, wounds and bruises and also applied it as a treatment for toothache, nettle stings and eczema. All of which leads us to believe that it makes for a great ingredient in a cleansing, calming body wash.
Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Glycerine, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Parfum (Cedarwood, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Lavender, Neroli, Petitgrain, Rose, Ylang Ylang), Potassium Sorbate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Macropiper Excelsum (Kawakawa) Leaf Extract, †Geraniol. (†Component of Natural Fragrance).