POSITION CURRENTLY OPEN.
We are recruiting 1x Marketing Executive at our headquarters at 4008 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10 #02-19 Singapore 569625.
Work Schedule: Mondays - Fridays: 9am to 6pm
Expected Salary: SGD 2,500 - 3,000 monthly.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
You will work alongside the Marketing Manager and Graphics Design Team in aligning our brands positioning and marketing collaterals across all communication platforms. If you love marketing and are a passionate marketer, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join us to lead, drive and manage marketing projects and campaigns to drive traffic to our omni channels (online and offline); thereafter growing sales conversion.
You will start by work closely with the creative team, generating briefs and highlighting promotional selling points that help increase average spent and acquire new customers. Concurrently, you will assist in managing the marketing activities across all of our online marketplace sales channels and the execution of our online sales campaigns.
You will also start taking on the responsibility to drive and deliver more traffic to our online flagship webstore, utilising any online marketing and growth hacking tactics you have up your sleeves at the lowest cost and without diluting our brands.
- Assist in conceptualization and development of digital contents (i.e. product copywriting, content, product photos) while ensuring compliance with brand positioning, brand standards and usage guidelines.
- Plan and execute lead generation campaigns to deliver higher traffic and sales conversion to our webstore through digital online marketing and other organic means.
- Build and implement automated traffic generation workflows that are effective and scalable.
- Improve our webstore discoverability via content, SEO, backlinks or any other organic means.
- Implement paid digital advertising campaigns that deliver high quality traffic and ROI.
- Build affiliate and referral networks of online media, KOL and influencers that deliver traffic and sales.
- Keep abreast of competitors’ activities and market trends
- Monitor and ensure that our products pricing is consistent and competitive across all third-party E-commerce platforms.
- Plan and implement sales campaigns all year round across all our online platforms working directly with third-party E-commerce platform Account Managers.
- Develop reusable marketing workflows to make your campaigns scalable.
You must have:
- Keen interest in digital marketing and e-commerce. Interest in the latest trends of Mens Grooming personal care products is a plus.
- Technical digital marketing skills to do your job well.
- Clear idea and strategy on how you plan to build online marketing campaigns and accomplish your mandates.
- Ability to execute and implement your plans with a sense of urgency and pride in your work.
- Proactive and get-things-done attitude, comfortable with wearing many hats and getting your hands dirty.
We welcome both entry level and more senior applicants with a few years of relevant experience. Experienced candidates should have a successful track record in online marketing projects and executing digital marketing campaigns.
- Minimum Diploma, preferably specializing in Marketing/Mass Communications or equivalent
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in Marketing/Brand Management with FMCG Company is a plus
- Possess strong analytical skills with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Commercially savvy, possess strong interpersonal skills and a good learning attitude.
- Self-motivated, attention to detail and results-oriented
- Proficiency in graphic design software (i.e. photoshop, illustrator) is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications Communications or equivalent