Order processing for all online/offline sales channels. Planning stock replenishment for retail stores.
POSITION CURRENTLY OPEN.
We are recruiting 1x Omni-Channel Warehouse Operations Executive (Order Processing) at our headquarters at 4008 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10 #02-19 Singapore 569625.
Work Schedule: Mondays - Fridays: 9am to 6pm
Expected Salary: SGD 2,300 - 2,800 monthly.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
You will work alongside the Marketing and Operations/Warehouse Team.
- Perform day-to-day operational aspects of e-commerce platforms and WMS system including inventory & logistics management, order fulfilment and customer service. Process daily e-commerce outbound documentations from Shopee/Lazada/Shopify; such as pick and pack list, courier waybills. Reconcile inventory as needed across various online marketplaces through eWMS system
- Liaise with logistics partners to ensure timely delivery of products to customers Respond to customer enquiries (email and/or phone calls) in a timely manner, including order tracking, lost deliveries, shipping enquiries etc
- Stock replenishment planning to restocking Vending Machines and Retail Store with simplified formula
What You Will Learn:
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot Table, Vlookup, Macros)
- eWMS system for inventory management that links to all ecommerce websites and marketplaces, automation for stock inventory updates for inbound and outbound
- Interpersonal skills communication with warehouse team and marketing team
- Basic Supply Chain Management skills
What We Are Looking For
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- A good team player with positive job attitude and can-do spirit
- Must be able to prioritise, manage time and resource well, and multi-task in a fast-changing environment
- Able to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Responsible and meticulous
- Deadline driven
- Diploma Holder/Poly Graduates/University Undergraduates
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience with E-Commerce related companies
- Able to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure
- Commercially savvy, possess strong interpersonal skills and a good learning attitude.
- Self-motivated, attention to detail
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications Communications or equivalent
- Familiar and willing to learn E-commerce marketplace operation and multichannel ecommerce management software