- New Packaging Look, Same Old Formula
- Strong Hold
- Matte Look
- Water based
- Kyoho Grape Scent
- No hair flakes
- Formulated in California, USA
The UBERSUAVE™ Texturing Matte Wax is a high performing hair wax with a perfect matte finish and extreme hold to enable professional styling that lasts all day. It works perfectly for short, textured styles to longer length contemporary quiff hairstyles. Made from a blend of high quality hydrogenated beeswax and fragrances, the versatile hair wax can be easily applied and worked with to create spectacular hairstyles every day. This hair wax is complemented with the soothing Lilac floral scent which would calm your nerves and prep you for the day ahead.
This pomade is free from parabens and nasty chemicals, suitable for all hair types.
How to use: Rub small amount of this dope product onto palms and coat them with a thin layer. Apply to hair and style as desired. Applying the wax to dry hair creates a stronger hold. To restyle hair later in the day, just apply more wax to hair and style with passion. Washes off completely with just water.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Beeswax, Amino Wax, Beeswax, VP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolysed Plant Protein, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methycellulose, Steareth-2, Corpernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Steareth-21, Amino Acid Wax, Microcrystalline Wax, Mineral Oil, 1-2 Propylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Fibroin, Parfum, Vitamin B5.
Styled with UBERSUAVE Texturing Matte Wax
We love FREE deliveries and YOU should enjoy them too!
At SGPOMADES, we love our products as much as we love our customers. We treat every single product with extreme care and make sure they reach you safely. Apart from our secure packing, we use reliable shipping partners. Traceable deliveries sound really costly but hey, we are giving FREE Smartpac Registered Deliveries^ for your orders!
Shipping Rates - SingaporeSingpost Normal Mail (FREE) (NOT RECOMMENED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (+S$2.00)(50% SUBSIDIZED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (FREE)
– Spend range S$50.00 and up
Shipping Rates – InternationalWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. All customs duties are payable by the recipient.
Shipping Rates: Click here to find out more
When will my order be shipped?
1. Orders will ship out by next working day as per the est. delivery timeline stated in the table above.
2. *Shipment is done between Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
If you've ordered on a Sunday or a public holiday, shipment preparation with payment confirmation will be done on the following Monday and shipped out on Monday.
Important to take note1. We do not ship to P.O Box addresses.
2. We do not ship to multiple addresses for one single order, please make multiple orders instead.
3. It is buyer’s responsibility to provide full address including any unit number, failed delivery or lost mail due insufficient address will not be reimbursed.
4. SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Other Shipping Information1. All of our web site prices are in SGD.
2. To ensure smooth delivery, we require that your billing telephone number and the billing & shipping addresses of all domestic and international orders match the address that is on file with the issuing bank of the credit card.
3. To ensure timely processing and delivery, please be sure that this information matches what is on record with your credit card issuing bank.
How can I check my order?We will be coming up with "Track my order" service soon, alternatively, please write in an email to support@SGPomades.com if you have any questions regarding your order shipment.
SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Good hold for fine hair
Easy to apply and the hold is really good! Can last the whole day! Love the product and will purchase again
This is a really good product. It smells good and works great. Easy to put on with the slight creamy texture, and easy to style, just make sure to dry your hair. Easily last more than 8 hours, before I used it at 7 in the morning, by the time I get home at 9pm, the hold is still there. Yet it is easy to wash off, would definitely recommend this!
I've been searching for the longest time on an appropriate hair styling product for my fine thin hair. Tried everything from Loreal Indestructible Gel (hardest gel in the market) which is ok but made the hair too hard and lifeless, to pomade to clay that made the hair super oily and are take at least 2 shampoo sessions to wash them off....Until I chanced upon this Great product ! It has none of the above issues. Just a little dab, rub between my palms and apply to dry hair and voila ! I dunno what exactly it does, but it sure adds volume to my hair. My hair looks thicker and yet doesn't look stiff as like with gel or clay. If you have fine thin hair and looking for a hair styling product that adds volume, last the entire day and yet easy to wash off, this is it !