- Creates extreme texture for a messy and effortless look
- High hold to tame and control coarse, wavy, and thick hair
- Long-lasting so you won’t need to reapply during the day
- Nourishes and strengthens your hair with organic oils, natural proteins and amino acids.
- Achieve a natural matte finish
- Stays re-styleable all day long
- Created without animal testing
BluMaan’s Cavalier Clay is the hair product in the modern gentleman’s arsenal. It works with your hair to create extreme texture that will turn heads. From the classic to the creative, you can count on Cavalier Clay’s strong hold to make your hairstyle last all day. Still not convinced? Well, the Cavalier Clay also nourishes and strengthens your hair with organic oils, natural proteins and amino acids.
Cavalier Clay works well for people with medium to thick hair. It’s great for creating a textured, messy, and relaxed look.
How to Use:
Take a small amount and spread it evenly across both palms. Rub your hands together to warm it up. Once the clay is smooth, push your hands through your hair until you get the loose, messy and relaxed hairstyle you desire. Or grab your comb for a cleaner look.
Apply more product if necessary until you achieve the style and hold you’re looking for.
Ingredients: paraffinum liquidum, beeswax, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, bentonite, hydrogenated castor oil, VP/VA copolymer (firming agent), water (aqua), kaolin, ethylhexyl stearate, silica, ceteareth-25, glycerin, PVP (firming agent), PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, PEG-16 macadamia glycerides, jojoba esters, fragrance (parfum), propylene glycol, butylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, tocopherol, hydrolyzed rice proteins, hydrolyzed quinoa, ethylhexylglycerin, titanium dioxide, simmondsia chinensis (organic jojoba) seed oil, persea gratissima (organic avocado) oil, helianthus annuus (organic sunflower) seed oil, dog rosa canina (organic rose hip) oil, carthamus tinctorius (organic safflower) seed oil, argania spinosa kernel (organic argan) oil, sodium PCA, sodium lactate, arginine (L-arginine), aspartic acid (L-aspartic acid), PCA, glycine, alanine (L-alanine), serine (L-serine), valine (L-valine), threonine (L-threonine), proline (L-proline), phenylalanine (L-phenylaline), isoleucine (L-isoleucine) and histidine (L-histidine).
We love FREE deliveries and YOU should enjoy them too!
At SGPOMADES, we love our products as much as we love our customers. We treat every single product with extreme care and make sure they reach you safely. Apart from our secure packing, we use reliable shipping partners. Traceable deliveries sound really costly but hey, we are giving FREE NINJAVAN TRACKED Deliveries^ for your orders!
Shipping Rates - SingaporeSingpost NINJAVAN 2-3 days Delivery (+S$2.00)(50% SUBSIDIZED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost NINJAVAN 2-3 days Delivery (FREE)
– Spend range S$50.00 and up
Shipping Rates – InternationalWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. All customs duties are payable by the recipient.
Shipping Rates: Click here to find out more
When will my order be shipped?
1. Orders will ship out by next working day as per the est. delivery timeline stated in the table above.
2. *Shipment is done between Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
If you've ordered on a Sunday or a public holiday, shipment preparation with payment confirmation will be done on the following Monday and shipped out on Monday.
Important to take note1. We do not ship to P.O Box addresses.
2. We do not ship to multiple addresses for one single order, please make multiple orders instead.
3. It is buyer’s responsibility to provide full address including any unit number, failed delivery or lost mail due insufficient address will not be reimbursed.
4. SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Other Shipping Information1. All of our web site prices are in SGD.
2. To ensure smooth delivery, we require that your billing telephone number and the billing & shipping addresses of all domestic and international orders match the address that is on file with the issuing bank of the credit card.
3. To ensure timely processing and delivery, please be sure that this information matches what is on record with your credit card issuing bank.
How can I check my order?Once your order has shipped, you will get an email from us with tracking details
The Blumann Hair Products are fantastic and works very well for thick hair and can hold the hair style in the humid weather. The delivery service from Singpost though leaves much to be desired (i would have given it 1 star) for it. I'm surprised that consumers accept the 10% successful delivery rates i get from a Singpost service. They simply attempt delivery at a very bad time and then expect you to pick up the order from the post office. Not very consumer friendly at all. I hope all merchants will make a stand against such bad service, it kills the overall buying experience and we will deflect to a shop which provides a better delivery experience (so far, 80% of the last mile delivery service performs more consistently).
Does what it says on the packaging.
Pretty easy to apply once product has been properly emulsified. Especially important to prevent any residue on hair after styling.
I have pretty thick hair and I find that it is best applied in stages; from back to front. Works very well with other pre-styling products.
Provides a good amount of hold and i'm able to maintain my hairstyle as long as I dont run my fingers thru my hair which i tend to do every now and then.
Gives a matte finish with good texture that doesnt make my hair look dry.
Very satisfied with the product!
Used Hanz de Fuko and now this. This is definitely the best clay I used by far. Holds well, lesser oil content than Hanz. Top product
I like your shop
Great all-day hold. Finally a product that manages my short-medium hair the way I need it. Not too greasy and washes out fine with shampoo.
Great natural look finish. Big fan!