- Strong hold
- Low shine finish
- Minty tea tree scent
- Unorthodox water-base formulation
- Conditioning agent for healthy hair growth
- Made in USA
BluMaan's Fifth Sample Styling Mask Pomade (Low Shine Edition) has been reformulated to maintain the core features of its original edition with some attractive upgrades. This product took over 3 years to develop together with a team of pomade experts. Fifth Sample features a long-lasting hold, incredible washability, and a re-defined formula that is easy to break down. We increased the concentration of nutrients to keep your hair healthier after every wash!
Apply more product if necessary until you achieve the style and hold you’re looking for.
5 Key Healthy Hair promoting ingredients
Biotin, Sea kelp, Keratin, Panthenol, Silk amino acids - combats common unhealthy hair related issues like brittle hair, dry hair, dry scalp, dull hair, frizz and sun-damage
1) Biotin - Vitamin B, strengthens the hair, increase hair elasticity, to prevent hair rupture, reduce hair loss, and also create a rich effect.
2) SEA KELP - is a main source of iron, calcium and sodium, and a variety of vitamins, including vitamins A, B1, B2, C, D and E, which can help hair growth and maintain healthy hair scalp. Laminaria angus-tata (sea weed) has properties which thicken and strengthens the hair
3) Keratin (Keratin) - Helps strengthen hair dryness by replacing the natural protein of the hair, enhancing strength and elasticity. By providing nutrients in the natural protective layer of the hair, the hair is rebuilt with strength, resilience and reduced rupture.
4) PANTHENOL (panthenol, vitamin B5) - improves hair elasticity, moisturizing effect and keep the hair flexible role.
5) Silk amino acids - A combination of amino acids and keratin produces a protective layer that keeps the head moist and smooths the hair silky thereby repairing damaged parts.
Ingredients: water (aqua), beeswax, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, hydrogenated castor oil, cetearyl alcohol, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, vp/methacrylamide/vinyl imidazole copolymer, polysorbate-60, propylene glycol dibenzoate, pvp, polysorbate-80, ceteareth-20, glycerin, ceteareth-25, propanediol, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, phenoxyethanol, ', disodium edta, ethylhexylglycerin, biotin (vitamin b7), panthenol (pro-vitamin b5), hydrolyzed keratin, silk amino acids, blue 1 (ci#42090)
We love FREE deliveries and YOU should enjoy them too!
At SGPOMADES, we love our products as much as we love our customers. We treat every single product with extreme care and make sure they reach you safely. Apart from our secure packing, we use reliable shipping partners. Traceable deliveries sound really costly but hey, we are giving FREE Smartpac Registered Deliveries^ for your orders!
Shipping Rates - SingaporeSingpost Normal Mail (FREE) (NOT RECOMMENED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (+S$2.00)(50% SUBSIDIZED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (FREE)
– Spend range S$50.00 and up
Shipping Rates – InternationalWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. All customs duties are payable by the recipient.
Shipping Rates: Click here to find out more
When will my order be shipped?
1. Orders will ship out by next working day as per the est. delivery timeline stated in the table above.
2. *Shipment is done between Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
If you've ordered on a Sunday or a public holiday, shipment preparation with payment confirmation will be done on the following Monday and shipped out on Monday.
Important to take note1. We do not ship to P.O Box addresses.
2. We do not ship to multiple addresses for one single order, please make multiple orders instead.
3. It is buyer’s responsibility to provide full address including any unit number, failed delivery or lost mail due insufficient address will not be reimbursed.
4. SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Other Shipping Information1. All of our web site prices are in SGD.
2. To ensure smooth delivery, we require that your billing telephone number and the billing & shipping addresses of all domestic and international orders match the address that is on file with the issuing bank of the credit card.
3. To ensure timely processing and delivery, please be sure that this information matches what is on record with your credit card issuing bank.
How can I check my order?We will be coming up with "Track my order" service soon, alternatively, please write in an email to support@SGPomades.com if you have any questions regarding your order shipment.
SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Finish and texture: Neutral shine. The product isn’t very slick, and it isn’t very textured. It’s versatile because of that. Use a comb to get a slick look, use your fingers to get a textured look.
Scent: Peppermint. It started to have a herbal tone under the peppermint the few times I got a whiff throughout the day. It’s not offensive or strong, but I’m not a big fan.
Application: Easy and smooth. Scooping out is really easy. Applying into the hair is easy. A little tugging, a little pulling out of hairs, but dry hair styling is definitely still fine. Control is okay. Nothing amazing, but it does what I want it to do. It won’t fight you as you’re styling, and it responds well to combing or using your fingers.
Restyling: The hair doesn’t get super sticky, but running your fingers through your hair will still be sticky. Adding water reactivates the product and makes it slick, almost oily (it’s not). Based on that, I wouldn’t recommend restyling with wet fingers because you may bring out too much product. Dry fingers or a comb is the way to go. The product doesn’t dry up so using water isn’t required anyway.
Washout from hair: Speaking as somebody who is extremely particular about build up in my hair and has hair that seems to want to cling on to products, this is probably the best washout from a UWB. This is still not quite the “washes out with only water", but a lot of it does come out with water, and the rest with shampoo.
Conditioning: Honestly, I don’t feel much conditioning, so don't buy this expecting your hair to be super soft after washing. It's nice they tried to do something that more than styles, but I'm not sure if they succeeded.
Overall: Given the hold, application and washout, this is the best beginner hair product IMO. If you're not looking for something that is high shine, and you're not concerned about the price, definitely give this a go.
I used to buy this product (old packaging) from a retail store at Nex. But it have since sold out.
Good that I found sgpomades.com. The product is good for styling and has a minty fragrance. It also has Biotin and amino acid and Keratin components which helps you keep your hair healthy.
IMO the best of blumaan thus far. Its everything i want in a pomade