- - thickens and texturises hair
- - Protects hair
- - Can be used with hair dryer
- - Use as a prestyler to give hair more volume
- - Use as a standalone product for a natural look
The Daimon Barber Texture Tonic is a sea mineral and plant protein spray, which not only gives the control and texture of a sea salt spray but adds volume to the hair by thickening each strand from root to tip. The result is an incredibly powerful and versatile styling spray.
Enriched with Kahai Nut Oil, an ingredient with 50% more Vitamin E than Argan Oil, Texture Tonic won't leave your hair dry and brittle like other styling sprays. Instead, the hair is protected and strengthened throughout the styling process, leaving you with easily controlled, lustrous hair with boosted volume and great texture.
Texture Tonic can be used as a standalone product or as a prestyler, can be "activated" when blow dried through or can be used to control thick and wavy hair when allowed to dry naturally.
Easily rinsed out, with a natural finish and scented with our most popular Oudh & Egyptian Mallow fragrance. Texture Tonic has turned the volume up!
Professional grade hairstyling product
This product is free from parabens and nasty chemicals, and all our ingredients are sourced from the UK.
Size: 100 ml
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Spray 2-4 actuations on to towel dried hair. Blow dry to activate for best results.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Magnesium Sulfate, Polysorbate 20, Polyimide-1, Maris Sal, Parfum (Fragrance), VP/VA Copolymer, PVP, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Sodium Chloride, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Caryodendron orinocense seed oil, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Coumarin, Limonene
We love FREE deliveries and YOU should enjoy them too!
At SGPOMADES, we love our products as much as we love our customers. We treat every single product with extreme care and make sure they reach you safely. Apart from our secure packing, we use reliable shipping partners. Traceable deliveries sound really costly but hey, we are giving FREE NINJAVAN TRACKED Deliveries^ for your orders!
Shipping Rates - SingaporeSingpost NINJAVAN 2-3 days Delivery (+S$2.00)(50% SUBSIDIZED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost NINJAVAN 2-3 days Delivery (FREE)
– Spend range S$50.00 and up
Shipping Rates – InternationalWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. All customs duties are payable by the recipient.
Shipping Rates: Click here to find out more
When will my order be shipped?
1. Orders will ship out by next working day as per the est. delivery timeline stated in the table above.
2. *Shipment is done between Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
If you've ordered on a Sunday or a public holiday, shipment preparation with payment confirmation will be done on the following Monday and shipped out on Monday.
Important to take note1. We do not ship to P.O Box addresses.
2. We do not ship to multiple addresses for one single order, please make multiple orders instead.
3. It is buyer’s responsibility to provide full address including any unit number, failed delivery or lost mail due insufficient address will not be reimbursed.
4. SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Other Shipping Information1. All of our web site prices are in SGD.
2. To ensure smooth delivery, we require that your billing telephone number and the billing & shipping addresses of all domestic and international orders match the address that is on file with the issuing bank of the credit card.
3. To ensure timely processing and delivery, please be sure that this information matches what is on record with your credit card issuing bank.