Edwin Jagger - 3ONE6 Collection - Stainless Steel Blue Double Edge Safety Razor & Feather Blades
*not adjusted for public holidays
- Made from Sheffield 316 grade stainless steel - resistant to corrosion and pitting
- Stunning yet resilient and practical finish
- Brand new two part head made using metal injection moulding
- Delivers an unrivalled close shave
- Generates minimal blade feel for a comfortable and premium shave
- Easy-to-use - equally effective from a variety of shaving angles
- Works superbly with all the most popular DE razor blades
- Diamond knurling on the handle ensures precision grip
- Smooth, clean and bright appearance free from impurities
- Hand packed in presentation box made from recycled materials
- Includes a free pack of 5 Feather DE razor blades
The Edwin Jagger 3ONE6 Stainless Steel Blue DE Safety Razor's sensational efficiency and finish were achieved through innovative product design and advanced precision manufacturing techniques.
The collection is named after the 316 stainless steel grade, which was first forged in Edwin Jagger's hometown of Sheffield, England. Grade 316 is the best option for wet shaving instruments because of its superior corrosion and pitting resistance.
Edwin Jagger, best known for the famous classic DE89 razor head, celebrates the use of a new material and a brand new advanced head design for the 3ONE6.
The razor's carefully designed arrangement of locating pins minimizes potential blade movement when secured between the top and bottom plates, makes it simple to assemble, and increases blade edge stability during the shave.
The top plate's central screw thread is extremely strong and is an integral, stable, and long-lasting component. The engineered tooling's characteristics have been enhanced to highlight the advanced manufacturing methods used to create this incredible razor.
Edwin Jagger customers benefit from a variety of efficiencies as well as outstanding efficiency, unrivaled quality, and a fair price point of this premium stainless steel razor thanks to the MIM process.
The handles of the 3ONE6 are made using equipment utilised in aerospace manufacture. The original batches of handles were tested with up to one quarter of a metric ton of pressure without failing.
- Overall razor length: 96.60mm
- Handle length: 89.4mm
- Handle diameter: 11.85mm
- Razor head length: 41.4mm
- Razor head width: 25.4mm
- Weight: 58.9g