Proraso Beard Oil 30ml - Azur Lime
*not adjusted for public holidays
- Medium shine
- Packaging design may defer time to time (english/italian version)
- A professional line based on natural ingredients and technically perfect formulas
- Enriched with Macadamia Nut, Sunflower Seed, Avocado and Walnut Shell oils to soften, tame and protect long, thick beards
- Cruelty free, over 95% natural and contains no silicones, mineral oils, SLS or parabens
- Azure Lime fragrance features fresh citrus, energetic mint and juniper balanced with moss, woods and patchouli.
- Made in Florence, Italy
Contents: 1.0oz / 30ml
Proraso Beard Oil - Azur Lime is formulated to tame, nourish, soften and protect long, thick beard. Formulated with natural oil and ingredients, this Beard oil is infused with Omega-3 and Omega-6 rich Walnut Oil and Sunflower Oil work to moisturize and condition beard hair. Avocado, Macadamia & Walnut Oils give extra protection while helping to also soften and add a long lasting sheen.
A scent of Eucalyptus Oil with notes of Mediterranean Cistus leaves a pleasurable fresh sensation. Just a few drops also softens stubble and rebellious beards, making them disciplined and pleasant to caress.
Directions with hands :
Apply a few drops onto the palm of your hand. The amount varies according to the thickness, length and structure of the beard. Apply it evenly across the base of the hair to the tips. It can also be applied as a spray.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil, Juglans regia (Walnut) Shell Extract, Eucalyptus globulus Leaf Oil, Parfum (fragrance), Menthol, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, LImonene, Coumarin
Note: This is Italian product sourced from Italy so the packaging may differ from the Proraso typically found in North America.
Proraso Italian Shaving Company :
Proraso is an Italian company that was founded in 1908 by Ludovico Martelli in Florence and have secured themselves as the leading Italian barber shop shaving brand.
If you visit Italy and treat yourself to a wet shave, the likelihood is you will be lathered up with Proraso.