- Preventing Razor Burn, Ingrown Hairs, Razor Bumps, Shaving Rash and Shaving Irritation
- Close, Comfortable, Skin-To-Blade Contact
- Daily Shaving, No Nick Shaving
- For Sensitive Skin Type enriched with Oatmeal Extract and Green Tea for an emollient and soothing effect
- Proraso Pre-Shave Cream can also help your razor remain sharper for longer
- Contains no parabens, silicons, mineral oils or animal ingredients. Vegan
- Made in Florence, Italy
Proraso White Pre-Shave Cream excels as both a pre shave and as an after shave cream. Designed for sensitive skin with lots of antioxidants, it's made completely without artificial colours, silicones, and parabens, and is enriched with green tea.
Before shaving: Apply the cream and let it sit for 3-5 minutes before continuing with your shaving ritual.
After shaving: dry face and apply a small amount of Proraso Pre Shaving Cream. Massage lightly until cream is completely absorbed.
Aqua (Water), Stearic Acid, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Camphor, Eucalytpus Globulus Leaf Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Menthol, Parfum (Fragrance), Geraniol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Eucalyptol, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA.
We love FREE deliveries and YOU should enjoy them too!
At SGPOMADES, we love our products as much as we love our customers. We treat every single product with extreme care and make sure they reach you safely. Apart from our secure packing, we use reliable shipping partners. Traceable deliveries sound really costly but hey, we are giving FREE Smartpac Registered Deliveries^ for your orders!
Shipping Rates - SingaporeSingpost Normal Mail (FREE) (NOT RECOMMENED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (+S$2.00)(50% SUBSIDIZED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (FREE)
– Spend range S$50.00 and up
Shipping Rates – InternationalWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. All customs duties are payable by the recipient.
Shipping Rates: Click here to find out more
When will my order be shipped?
1. Orders will ship out by next working day as per the est. delivery timeline stated in the table above.
2. *Shipment is done between Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
If you've ordered on a Sunday or a public holiday, shipment preparation with payment confirmation will be done on the following Monday and shipped out on Monday.
Important to take note1. We do not ship to P.O Box addresses.
2. We do not ship to multiple addresses for one single order, please make multiple orders instead.
3. It is buyer’s responsibility to provide full address including any unit number, failed delivery or lost mail due insufficient address will not be reimbursed.
4. SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Other Shipping Information1. All of our web site prices are in SGD.
2. To ensure smooth delivery, we require that your billing telephone number and the billing & shipping addresses of all domestic and international orders match the address that is on file with the issuing bank of the credit card.
3. To ensure timely processing and delivery, please be sure that this information matches what is on record with your credit card issuing bank.
How can I check my order?We will be coming up with "Track my order" service soon, alternatively, please write in an email to support@SGPomades.com if you have any questions regarding your order shipment.
SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
If you have used the Green Pre-Shave, you'd know that the moment it hits your face, it is immediate atomic ground zero.
Feels damn good for some, for others, its "HOLY CRAP!! MY FACE'S MELTING!!!"
While Proraso White still has that menthol-ly feel, it is very much toned down.
What you also notice right away, is the scent.
Unlike Proraso Blue where the best I can describe its scent is, "fresh soap scent", Proraso White has that something ginger-ish, tea and oats smell.
It's hard to describe oats but take a whiff from a can with at least still half filled with oatmeal mix and you'll have a rough idea, add tea and thyme flowers and leaves ... the mix somehow, just smells great.
Smell is of course, subjective, so take that with a grain of salt.