- All natural Vegan skin repair balm
- Handmade with quality, plant-derived ingredients
- can be used as a tattoo balm or for dry damaged skin
- works miracles on healing tattoos
- infused with sage, lavender and frankincense essential oils
Vegan & made with 100% plant derived ingredients.
1.7oz / 49g (TSA Friendly!)
How To Use:
Scoop a dime to nickel sized amount of Fletcher and apply to effected area. For use as a tattoo balm, once initial healing occurs, apply a thin layer to newly tattooed area to keep moisturized. Reapply as needed.
- Marshmallow Root: has intense hydrating, balancing, & softening properties
- Shea Butter: provides relief to itchy irritated skin while reducing inflammation
- Calendula Extract: anti-fungal, antiseptic, and antibacterial properties
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Candelilla (Euphorbia cerifera ) Wax, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Althea Officinalis(Marshmallow) Root, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glycerine, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E Oil), Salvia sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Juniperus virginiana (Cedarwood) Oil, Boswellia carteri (Frankincense) Oil