- Water based
- Medium Firm hold with no shine
- Scent: Sweet citrus, oak moss & sage scent
- All natural ingredients
- Handmade in New Jersey, USA
Contents: 4oz Amber Glass Jar / 113ml
Northern Lights Matte Paste is a medium/firm hold, no shine, water based matte styling product. Always keeping the hair’s health in mind, each jar is handmade with quality plant-derived ingredients, unlike a lot of similar salon-style products on the market which are full of harsh chemicals.
The founder of Shear Revival got his start in the salon industry and creating a product like this has always been a goal for him. He truly believe he is bridging a gap between home-brew & cosmetic lab-made products.
Northern Lights should be applied in dry hair. For a medium hold use a small scoop and apply more for a firmer hold. The product stays malleable all day and washes out 100% with shampoo.
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Juice, Kaolinite (White Clay), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Carnauba (Copernicia cerifera) Wax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, Theobroma Cacao Butter, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil
We love FREE deliveries and YOU should enjoy them too!
At SGPOMADES, we love our products as much as we love our customers. We treat every single product with extreme care and make sure they reach you safely. Apart from our secure packing, we use reliable shipping partners. Traceable deliveries sound really costly but hey, we are giving FREE Smartpac Registered Deliveries^ for your orders!
Shipping Rates - SingaporeSingpost Normal Mail (FREE) (NOT RECOMMENED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (+S$2.00)(50% SUBSIDIZED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (FREE)
– Spend range S$50.00 and up
Shipping Rates – InternationalWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. All customs duties are payable by the recipient.
Shipping Rates: Click here to find out more
When will my order be shipped?
1. Orders will ship out by next working day as per the est. delivery timeline stated in the table above.
2. *Shipment is done between Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
If you've ordered on a Sunday or a public holiday, shipment preparation with payment confirmation will be done on the following Monday and shipped out on Monday.
Important to take note1. We do not ship to P.O Box addresses.
2. We do not ship to multiple addresses for one single order, please make multiple orders instead.
3. It is buyer’s responsibility to provide full address including any unit number, failed delivery or lost mail due insufficient address will not be reimbursed.
4. SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Other Shipping Information1. All of our web site prices are in SGD.
2. To ensure smooth delivery, we require that your billing telephone number and the billing & shipping addresses of all domestic and international orders match the address that is on file with the issuing bank of the credit card.
3. To ensure timely processing and delivery, please be sure that this information matches what is on record with your credit card issuing bank.
How can I check my order?We will be coming up with "Track my order" service soon, alternatively, please write in an email to support@SGPomades.com if you have any questions regarding your order shipment.
SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
I’ve been looking for natural and matte paste for some time and this is exactly what I was looking for.
Easy to apply, minimal pulling on the hair. Feels light and natural, with minimal shine. Easy to wash off without any residue.
The smell is great too.
Good product....love e strong hold and matte finish...highly recommended. FAST DELIVERY TOO! thanks Sgpomades!
My hair is thick and heavy so it didnt help to hold it as long as other reviews i had read.
May hair is quite long, so this product doesn't really have that hold to keep my hair away from my face. For shorter hair, the hold may be just nice to keep it up.
Just 1-2 hours in and the product loses the hold from the start. Hair start drooping down. But i could be due to the weight of my long hair. Short hair may vary.
About neutral to low shine. Not too bad.
Scooping it out and creaming and easy. Breaking it down feels smooth and really nice to work on.
Putting it on the hair, there is no tug or pull, really smooth application that glides over the hair.
Citrus smell is really refreshing and subtle. Not too strong unlike other products out there.
Super easy to wash off. Even after washing off, your hair feels smooth and silky. I believe it is due to certain nourishing properties in some of the ingredients.
Overall, great product to use! Not so much for medium to long hair individuals. But for short hair, this is really great. Prepare to feel it lose it power fast as this is a really light weight product.
easy scoop out and smooth application with a slight tug. however the texture it provides is amazing. Hold wise, it is able to last for almost the whole day. overall, it is a great product.