This Thickening Conditioner with niacinamide works in conjunction with minoxidil and DHT blockers for optimal results. It contains other ingredients shown to be beneficial to hair growth such as rosemary oil, biotin, and caffeine.
In conjunction with minoxidil and a DHT blocker, nicotinamide, commonly known as nicotin, is a type of Vitamin B3 that is good to hair health and can potentially speed up the pace of hair regeneration. Niacinamide is also considered to help repair damaged hair and give it more body and suppleness, giving it a fuller look.
How to use:Smooth conditioner throughout hair after shampooing with Suavecito Thickening Shampoo. Thoroughly rinse. Leave on hair for 3-5 minutes before rinsing for further conditioning.
Content Volume: 237ml
- Rosemary Oil - Used to encourage hair growth in a similar way to minoxidil, rosemary oil is used in both our Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Panthenol - A component of our Thickening Shampoo, Panthenol is said to help with hair thickness and moisture retention.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice - Found in our Thickening Shampoo, aloe can aid in the promotion of a healthy scalp as well as the conditioning and healing of damaged hair.
- Biotin is a kind of Vitamin B that may be found in our Thickening Conditioner. While little is known regarding the effects of biotin on hair development, it is known that a biotin shortage may lead to hair loss, indicating that it is crucial for hair health.
- Caffeine - Caffeine, which is found in our Thickening Conditioner, has been demonstrated to prolong the development phase of hair follicles and works well in combination with minoxidil and/or DHT blockers.
Ingredients:Water(Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetearyl alcohol, Glycertl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid, Hydroxyethlcellulose, Quaterium-80, Benzyl Alcohol, Menthol, Niacinamide, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Biotin, Caffeine.