- Strong Hold
- All Natural Organic
- Labdanum & Lime Scent *new change since June 10th 2019*
- Made in USA
Contents: 114gO'Doud's Matte Paste has finally arrived and trust us, it was worth the wait. Easily achieve natural, voluminous, and textured hair styles that stay locked in place all day. Use on slightly damp hair for tight, clean, textured styles, or on dry hair for maximum volume and matte finish. Use a blow dryer for even more volume and texture. Natural waxes, clays, and oils provide a strong, malleable hold that will leave your hair strong and healthy. O'Doud's Matte Paste is water soluble so it washes out easy, offers a cedar citrus scent and a firm hold. This first batch features a limited edition metallic label.
Scoop desired amount and rub evenly between palms until smooth. Apply to dry or damp hair for varying effects. Style as desired.
Ingredients: Water, Kaolin Clay, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Glycerin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Oil, Juniperus Virginiana (Cedarwood) Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Berry Oil, Mentha Vitrata (Bergamot Mint) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
We love FREE deliveries and YOU should enjoy them too!
At SGPOMADES, we love our products as much as we love our customers. We treat every single product with extreme care and make sure they reach you safely. Apart from our secure packing, we use reliable shipping partners. Traceable deliveries sound really costly but hey, we are giving FREE NINJAVAN TRACKED Deliveries^ for your orders!
Shipping Rates - SingaporeSingpost NINJAVAN 2-3 days Delivery (+S$2.00)(50% SUBSIDIZED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost NINJAVAN 2-3 days Delivery (FREE)
– Spend range S$50.00 and up
Shipping Rates – InternationalWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. All customs duties are payable by the recipient.
Shipping Rates: Click here to find out more
When will my order be shipped?
1. Orders will ship out by next working day as per the est. delivery timeline stated in the table above.
2. *Shipment is done between Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
If you've ordered on a Sunday or a public holiday, shipment preparation with payment confirmation will be done on the following Monday and shipped out on Monday.
Important to take note1. We do not ship to P.O Box addresses.
2. We do not ship to multiple addresses for one single order, please make multiple orders instead.
3. It is buyer’s responsibility to provide full address including any unit number, failed delivery or lost mail due insufficient address will not be reimbursed.
4. SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Other Shipping Information1. All of our web site prices are in SGD.
2. To ensure smooth delivery, we require that your billing telephone number and the billing & shipping addresses of all domestic and international orders match the address that is on file with the issuing bank of the credit card.
3. To ensure timely processing and delivery, please be sure that this information matches what is on record with your credit card issuing bank.
How can I check my order?Once your order has shipped, you will get an email from us with tracking details
Has a incense-y kind of smell. I imagine it's what I'd smell if I walked into an antique shop. It's not good but it's not bad either. It wears off overtime and pretty sure perfume/cologne can mask it. Emulsification is not the best as it does get sticky when I rub it in my hands for too long. My thick curly hair is on the drier side so if my hair is freshly washed, applying it without oil before hand is a tug of war. However, the hold, wow it's brilliant. I don't even have to use hair spray and my curls still look good. It doesn't make my hair look oily or gross which is great. Requires Shampoo to wash out as water doesn't do anything. Overall, it's my go to now after finishing Blumaan's Hybrid Cream Clay. Thank you Alvin once again.
This is my third batch of purchase and it seems like the formulation is different again. The cedar scent is gone and is replaced with a different sort of earthy tone. Mixture of the paste is more watery but seem to be doing the job just fine. Personally prefer the formulation made during mid 2018 batch. Else would have given a 5 star. Prefer consistency.
Strong hold and suitable for thick, coarse Asian hair (mine). Keeps a good firm hold while remaining restylable through the day. Offers great texture to hair too. Washes off with one rise with shampoo.
easy to style with but doesnt have strong hold,