- Strong, pliable, and sticky hold
- High Shine
- All Natural Organic
- Citrus Cedar Scent
- Made in USA
The brand new Standard Pomade retains everything great about O'Doud's pomades with even easier application and removal. Expect a strong, pliable, and sticky hold that keeps your hair in place all day and can be easily restyled. The best part is that It washes out of your hair effortlessly, and because this pomade is still made using natural oils, waxes, and butters, your hair will stay moisturized and healthy.
O'douds Standard Pomade offers a high shine, firm hold, and a crisp cedar citrus scent. This first batch features a limited edition metallic label.
Scoop desired amount and rub evenly between palms until smooth. Apply to dry or damp hair for varying effects. Style as desired.
Ingredients: Water, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Emulsifying Wax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil), Cetearyl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Oil, Juniperus Virginiana (Cedarwood) Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Berry Oil, Mentha Vitrata (Bergamot Mint) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
We love FREE deliveries and YOU should enjoy them too!
At SGPOMADES, we love our products as much as we love our customers. We treat every single product with extreme care and make sure they reach you safely. Apart from our secure packing, we use reliable shipping partners. Traceable deliveries sound really costly but hey, we are giving FREE Smartpac Registered Deliveries^ for your orders!
Shipping Rates - SingaporeSingpost Normal Mail (FREE) (NOT RECOMMENED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (+S$2.00)(50% SUBSIDIZED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery (FREE)
– Spend range S$50.00 and up
Shipping Rates – InternationalWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. All customs duties are payable by the recipient.
Shipping Rates: Click here to find out more
When will my order be shipped?
1. Orders will ship out by next working day as per the est. delivery timeline stated in the table above.
2. *Shipment is done between Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
If you've ordered on a Sunday or a public holiday, shipment preparation with payment confirmation will be done on the following Monday and shipped out on Monday.
Important to take note1. We do not ship to P.O Box addresses.
2. We do not ship to multiple addresses for one single order, please make multiple orders instead.
3. It is buyer’s responsibility to provide full address including any unit number, failed delivery or lost mail due insufficient address will not be reimbursed.
4. SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Other Shipping Information1. All of our web site prices are in SGD.
2. To ensure smooth delivery, we require that your billing telephone number and the billing & shipping addresses of all domestic and international orders match the address that is on file with the issuing bank of the credit card.
3. To ensure timely processing and delivery, please be sure that this information matches what is on record with your credit card issuing bank.
How can I check my order?We will be coming up with "Track my order" service soon, alternatively, please write in an email to support@SGPomades.com if you have any questions regarding your order shipment.
SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Easy to apply but tugs on dry hair. Holds alright and without much shine. Smells good. Washes out fine.
I rub 1 finger scoop into my short hair while it’s damp and it’s mostly enough to keep it in place neatly throughout a day of work. Within 5 mins of application, I can run my finger through my hair without feeling much residue or that sticky feel some hair products leave behind. I make no attempts to fancily style my hair since any efforts put into it is negated by a motorcycle helmet so I’ve got no idea how well it’ll hold your Johnny Bravo pomp..
I’m no expert but I’ll recommend this to anyone who needs a basic, versatile, everyday use pomade.
This isn't advertised as a cream pomade of any sort. But it actually has the consistency and breakdown of how I feel a cream pomade should be. Its a really easy scoop and its awesome to use especially if you're in a rush in the morning. It applies real quick and easy in the hair and a good 3 scoops should hold up your hair in place. It has more of a medium hold so it does not hold up like a brick wall. It does deflate throughout the day and in heat as well of course so if you wish to achieve a more voluminous style with this, dry hair is the way to go.
But I'm ensured of a very clean overall look and the finish is a low-medium shine depending on whether you apply it to dry or damp hair. The washout is of no problem. Just water and the pomade comes right out.
Definitely one of my go-to pomades. The scent is amazing and is not overpowering, so wearing perfume/cologne is not an issue. Would absolutely purchase this again.
efficient amd trustworthy