- Delivers a fabulous shave. Great for both new and experienced safety razor users!
- A Genuine Parker Safety Razor Product!
- Snap/Lock blade holder along with inserts to ensure secure blade insertion.
- Butterfly Door Opening Mechanism for Ease of Blade Replacement!
- Solid Brass Frame for Durability and Rust resistance!
- 5x Double Edge Razor Blades included!
The Parker 22R is a classic! The razor is all metal - genuine brass frame with nickel/chrome plating. This razor provides an incredibly smooth shave when coupled with the Derby Extra Razor blades. The Parker 22R weighs 3.0 ounces and is perfect for both new and expert wet shavers!. We believe this razor will rival any on the market for shave closeness and comfort - even those costing much more. The head on this razor has been designed to angle the blade for a smooth and comfortably shave. Don't let the beautiful looks of this razor fool you. It is meant to shave with and it will reward you with a barbershop shave every time!
Parker Safety Razor has been manufacturing fine shaving instruments for over 25 years and the tradition continues with this professional barber razor/shaver. See for yourself why we've chosen this particular Safety razor and blade offering as our preferred/recommended model for professionals.
Note: This razor is packaged with 5 FREE Stainless Razor Blades
We love FREE deliveries and YOU should enjoy them too!
At SGPOMADES, we love our products as much as we love our customers. We treat every single product with extreme care and make sure they reach you safely. Apart from our secure packing, we use reliable shipping partners. Traceable deliveries sound really costly but hey, we are giving FREE NINJAVAN TRACKED Deliveries^ for your orders!
Shipping Rates - SingaporeSingpost NINJAVAN 2-3 days Delivery (+S$2.00)(50% SUBSIDIZED)
– Spend range S$0.00 - S$49.99
Singpost NINJAVAN 2-3 days Delivery (FREE)
– Spend range S$50.00 and up
Shipping Rates – InternationalWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. All customs duties are payable by the recipient.
Shipping Rates: Click here to find out more
When will my order be shipped?
1. Orders will ship out by next working day as per the est. delivery timeline stated in the table above.
2. *Shipment is done between Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
If you've ordered on a Sunday or a public holiday, shipment preparation with payment confirmation will be done on the following Monday and shipped out on Monday.
Important to take note1. We do not ship to P.O Box addresses.
2. We do not ship to multiple addresses for one single order, please make multiple orders instead.
3. It is buyer’s responsibility to provide full address including any unit number, failed delivery or lost mail due insufficient address will not be reimbursed.
4. SGPomades is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the carrier under shipping method "Singpost Normal Mail". To avoid risk of lost mail, please always choose "Singpost Smartpac Express Delivery".
Other Shipping Information1. All of our web site prices are in SGD.
2. To ensure smooth delivery, we require that your billing telephone number and the billing & shipping addresses of all domestic and international orders match the address that is on file with the issuing bank of the credit card.
3. To ensure timely processing and delivery, please be sure that this information matches what is on record with your credit card issuing bank.
How can I check my order?Once your order has shipped, you will get an email from us with tracking details
I bought this as a long sufferer of ingrown hairs, particularly in my neck area, I was looking for something that would be gentle on my skin and thus essentially end my problems with ingrown hairs. This review is most probably premature but after using it twice I am really happy with the results so far, nice clean shave that lasts a long time (I was using an electric Braun series 5 previously) and to date no more (new) ingrown hairs!
This is my first DE shaver. I’ve been using multi razor for all my life. This is truly a new experience and a positive one.
Actually wrote a review earlier but must have mis-posted to a wrong location. Well, Reviews a second go at this.
I choose this over the 99R because of its very unique design. The 99R knurled handles may be easier to hold and more slip resistant but it does look like most other razors the world over and when you have a bunch of these, the 22R's unique design draws the eye to it and makes it easily one you can be proud to own.
The razor itself is a mild razor with a slightly more aggressive cut compared to my Edwin Jagger DE89 and Merkur 34C, also this razor gives a far louder audible feedback when shaving then the other two razors. You hear this louder "kkkkrrraaaacckkkk" as the blade takes of even a day's growth. Very satisfying. :)
While this razor is definitely not as forgiving as the DE89 or 34C, you can cut yourself if you are not paying attention as a beginner, it is still a good razor to pick up if you are starting out.
I used the Astra blades that come with it, Shave of the Day was Proraso Green Line and the results was a Baby Butt Smooth shave.