When compared to multi blade cartridge razors, our single blade razor delivers a tight and comfortable shave with fewer ingrown hairs and razor bumps since it cuts the hair straight at the surface. By twisting the knob on the top of the razor, you can easily personalize your shave with Parker's adjustable design. Adjust the safety bar to a setting 1 with the smallest blade gap for the gentlest shave. Adjust to setting 5 for the greatest blade gap for a moderately vigorous shave (or try somewhere in between).
- Razor type: Adjustable Injector Razor
- Blade Type: Standard Injector Style Razor Blades – loaded with one new blade
- Weight: 1.24 oz./35g
- Length: 4.96 in./126mm
- Handle material: Stainless Steel & with Ridged Plastic Grip
For the best shave experience, follow these basic tips:
- Prepare your skin for shaving – a great time to shave is after a hot shower.
- Use a quality shave soap or cream to lubricate and protect your skin from the blade, lessening irritation. Ideally, use a shave brush to lift the facial hair and more evenly dispense the lather.
- Let the razor do the work – apply little pressure when shaving with our injector razor, as the blades are quite sharp. Be mindful to take it slowly and use a shallow angle, such as 10-15 degrees. The top of the head should lay flat against your skin with this shallow angle. Shave with the grain for more sensitive skin types. If you’re looking for the closest shave, shave against the grain on your second pass, with a fresh lather applied for extra protection.
- The amount of time each blade will last varies from individual to individual, however the average is approximately 3-7+ uses out of each blade. Once shaving starts to feel rough and the blade drags over your skin, it is time to change the blade.
- Experiment with the razor until you achieve your most comfortable shave – enjoy the moment!