- A natural antiseptic which also opens pores and treats shaving nicks
- First used by Egyptians over 4000 years ago
- Made from 100% pure natural potash alum
- Large 125 Gram/4 oz. stone will last for years
- Packaged in a plastic travel case
Not all alum blocks are created equal.
The Parker Alum Block is made from the highest and purest natural Potash Alum.
Many less expensive bars are from chemically derived components.
This alum block is superior as an aftershave treatment with antiseptic properties.
This bar is great for treating minor shaving cuts and nicks as well.
Directions of use : simply wet the bar in cold water and rub the bar against your skin. Wait 30 seconds or so, and then rinse.
You will feel the antiseptic in action.